DPPt/HGSS Lugia XD001's "My Player" thread

Lugia XD001

I can even lift a ship!
Welcome to Lugia XD001's player thread!

MY INFORMATION:

My Friend Code: Don't know yet, maybe a week after U.S release.
AIM/MSN/Yahoo/whatever: I don't have one.
Contact Time: PM me for that.

P.S: I'm going to get the American Pearl, but i have European LG, so maybe PalPark isn't going to work. If you have a solution, please post here. Thank you.

MY HAVES/WANTS

POKEMON FOR TRADE====================
  • Shiny Ludicolo
  • Legit Ho-Oh (not cloned, i swear)
  • Phione
  • Cyndaquil (i have more, with Blast Burn)
  • Chikorita (i have more, with Frenzy Plant)

POKEMON I WANT=======================
  • Scyther OR Scizor
  • Deoxys
  • Stunky
  • Darkrai
  • Shaymin
  • Smeargle (just plain with ONLY Sketch)

ITEMS FOR TRADE======================
  • Nugget (3 of them)
  • Lucky Punch

ITEMS I WANT=========================
  • The disc that makes Porygon2 evolve into Porygon-Z.

RECORDS:

WINS
LOSSES

I'll give you a Shiny Unown (cloned in Emerald) for Chikorita w/ Frenzy Plant and Cyndaquil w/Blast Burn.

i'll trade something for that Cyndaquil.
check my player thread if you want anything
http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=14442

if not tell me what pokemon you want that i can find in pearl.

I can get you Scyther + Smeargle for the Cyndaquil (I don't care if it's cloned, I'll breed some).

I can trade you a stunky, Smeargle, or a Scyther/Scizor for a cyndaquil. (dont care if theyre cloned)

Trying to one up me? ;) ahahah

I'll give a Stunky, Smeargle, Scyther, and Latias (modest nature) for a Cyndaquil.

Ok, Zzzapdos, you are in. I will trade you a Cyndaquil. If you want me to name it, just say that.
Oh, and the pokemon are BREEDED, not cloned. So it is hard to do.
@Jiroxys: Ok, you are getting them, but can you give something else with it? Breeding takes long, you know.

Lugia XD001 said:
Ok, Zzzapdos, you are in. I will trade you a Cyndaquil. If you want me to name it, just say that.
@Jiroxys: Ok, you are getting them, but can you give something else with it? Breeding takes long, you know.
Uhm, if you could name it Typhlosion (with the lowercase letters, it looks better) that'd be fantastic.

I'd offer you a semi legit deoxys (up to 4 cause I don't wanna restart my game any more times than I hafta), shaymin, and darkrai for your shiny ludicolo.

I could also throw in a stunky, legit liechi berry, spiritomb, and legit eerie patch since they are semi legit.

They are semi legit because I warped/hacked item to get them.

Lugia XD001 said:
WUts about me =(

Back