• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Lugia EX/Landorus EX Deck

Chrono

Ragin' Cajun
I found this skeleton on the Internet, and it sounded pretty cool to me, especially since I am quite fond of Lugia-EX. Any suggestions or additions?

Pokemon

4 Landorus EX
2 Lugia EX

Items

4 Pokemon Catcher
4 Bicycle
4 Colress Machine
3 PlusPower
3 Switch/Escape Rope mix (I prefer 2 Switch, 1 Escape Rope, because early game Escape Rope is really helpful for hitting for weakness with Landorus as well as getting the Lugia you started with out of the way)
2 Ultra Ball
2 Eviolite
2 Hypnotoxic Laser
1 Tool Scrapper
1 Ace Spec (Anything but the Tools are good in here).

9 Different Supporters (Ideally 3-4 N, 3-4 Juniper, 1-2 Bianca, 0-1 Skyla, 0-1 Colress) If you play Scramble Switch or Gold Potion you should play one more Supporter)

2 Counter Stadiums (Virbank, Frigate, Aspertia, Battle City, and Skyarrow Bridge are all good)

6 Fighting
4 Double
4 Plasma

Total – 57

New Plasma Freeze cards may give you better options if you like Lugia EX. My plan is to combine it with new Deoxys EX and Thundurs EX. However, if nothing else, be sure to use the new stadium card "Frozen City" for your counter. This at least gives the possibility of harming the biggest Lugia/Landorus destroying deck, which is blastoise keldeo.

Back