Luck of the Draw

Ivysaurous

Sick of n00bs
Is anyone out there had a really hot streak at choosing the right booster packs?? I've been on one recently... Outta my last 5 packs, I've gotten 3 EX's... Tyranitar EX d (DF), Salamence EX d (DF), Latios EX d (DF)... My brother is also incredibly good at choosing booster packs... He told me to get a thing of three packs, and he pointed at the exact pack and said that I'd get an EX from that pack. Hes done that before... Anyways, has anyone went on a hot streak like that?

pokemonguy

flytox master
I think I have a lucky hand. I just put my hand on a booster and I can FEEL the cards. I got a lot of holos this way. but it doesn't work for ex. I think I should upgrade it :p

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
I never really had one, but I ALWAYS let my dad choose the packs. I ALWAYS get a holo in his packs.... I LOVE YOU DAD!!

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member
My Dad helped me last time when we went to EB's.
He got me my Vaporeon ex

Lieutenant Houndoom

Back from the...
Evidently, my luck has been poolled out and collected by everyone here. I havn't had an EX since TRR was in season. Before that, actually.

furiouswildcat

Aspiring Trainer
ive been really lucky to . out of the last 7 df boosters i bought i got 5 pokemon ex! i got a latias ex, kingradra ex, dragonite ex, another latias ex , and a tyranitar ex . its been the luckiest i have been in a while .

Broken Pokemon EX

Aspiring Trainer
I haven't done so well. I bought 4 UF packs today. I got two murkrow, a jinx, and a smoochum. -_-

My rev. holos in the packs were just as bad. stuff like warp point and chicoritas

Metagross88

I am the Chosen Keyblade Master!!!
Mine is:
5 Boosters: HP,UF,DS,LM,DF
I got:
Jolty EX
Crawdy EX
Espy EX
Flygon EX LM
Latios EX DF

thats the LUCKIEST TIME I HAVE EVER HAD.

Lieutenant Houndoom

Back from the...
Bought 2 packs earlier (UF):
Aipom (2nd one)
NRG Search (Lost count)
Solid Rage
Fluffy Berry
Cy-NRG
Poliwag
Corsola (2nd, but usable) holo
Poliwhirl (2nd, but usable, barely)
Gligar (2nd)
Hitmonlee (2nd, lost the first) RARE1
Pupitar
2 Slowpoke, 1 holo (3rd and 4th, unusable
Elekid RARE2
Mareep (maybe 2nd)
2 Spinarak (2nd and 3rd)
Gloom (2nd)

My cities will be terrible.

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Once I got crud in one pack, then next pack... Metagross*!!

furiouswildcat

Aspiring Trainer
my lucky streak with pokemon ex continues! out of the last 7 boosters i had bought i got 5 pokemon ex. i thought that it was over but then today i went to target and didnt know what else to get so i bought a pack of df. i tought that probably i get at least good reverse foil but when i opened it i found another ex (and a good reverse to). so far ive pulled these pokemon ex out of df and in this order: latias ex , kingdra ex, dragonite ex, another latias ex , tyranitar ex , and another tyranitar ex . its the luckiest i have ever been !

Woody

Hello Friend!(+,-)
I time I went to a local store a couple years back and bought a box of sandstorm for $60(he used to sell packs for $2.50)When I went home to open my packs,there were 2 Raichu ex,2 Kabutops ex,1 Aerodactyl ex,1 Gardevoir ex,and 1 Wailord ex.I never again saw so many ex in 1 box.