Pokemon Lucario Pre-evo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holon's Hero

Aspiring Trainer
I've been hearing that the woman who said the starters might be fighting/dark/psychic says that there might be a Lucario pre-evolution. Is it just me, or does anyone think that she might be acting like a red herring?

In the show they say Arcanine was based upon a legendary chinese dog not that it is one,& i believe the Lucario is great single & doesn't need a pre-evo.

lucario has a gender and a very low lv in the screenshots, so it's probably not legendary, ok?
I hope it gets a prevo, would be nice...

RE:  Lucario Pre-evo

Holon's Hero said:
Maybe Lucario and Manaphy are part of the legendary trio of this generation.  And they have genders.  Maybe....
one had double type and the other has 1, the types have no connection at all, they look totally different, have different movies with different stories, and manaphy is the next mew, already confirmed (small, movie, legendary power, EVENT)

No way lucario will not have an evolution and I pridict that he will stay basic and not evolve.:)

Holon's Hero said:
I've been hearing that the woman who said the starters might be fighting/dark/psychic says that there might be a Lucario pre-evolution.  Is it just me, or does anyone think that she might be acting like a red herring?

I bet you're right. We will probably start to notice a pattern, that what ever she says is a lie.

pokehin23 said:
If they are legendary,they would not have a gender;since the others don't.
Lati@s FTW.

Lucario may not be legendary, but still should have a special status in Pokemon.. and you never know, it might be the first low-level legendary we encounter. We've only had 3 unique game stories so far, after all.

Legendaries don't have genders so how could he evolve anyway?:)

I hope he does not have any evolution line yet because it is to early to decide on one yet anyway.:)

It's 100% fake.How is that possible!Lucario had it's own Movie,so its probably a legendary.If Lucario had a pre-evo,they would show it in the movie too.Serebii.net proves that it's fake.

Plz read this before any more D/P pokemon r posted!
http://serebii.net/fakes/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back