Lost Zone

Should I play LOST WORLD or not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CatreBird

N
Im very interested in playing lost world but wont get it off amazon untill I have decided on what cards to play with it. I am asking all of you to list as many pokemon as you can think of that is capable of sending pokemon to the lost zone.

My Ideas already:
Gengar Prime
Palkia G
Absol G

Thanks,
CatreBird

Yea, i meant to send your opponent but maybe if you guys can post it in this format:

Cards Sent to your own LZ:

Cards Sent to opponent's LZ:

Thanks for all the ideas so far

It can't send to the Lost Zone, but Lucario CL is great for Lost decks. Does 30 damage plus 20 more for each of your Pokemon in the Lost Zone.

i think we have all the cards that send pokemon to the LZ. well actually gengar x, giratina PL (strafe one), giratina x, absol g x....maybe there are more

^ Gengar X only puts back in the deck and splashes 30 around your opponent's board on anything that has at least 1 damage counter on it. it doesn't put anything in the Lost Zone unless it's Levelled-Up from a gengar Prime (in combination with the body).

Back on topic; I think we've already listed all cards who send Pokémon (yours, or your opponent's) to the Lost Zone.

^i thought the 30 spread did...i guess not. its still useful in a LZ deck or LostGar to stop dialga x

Back