Lost Zone Box Breakdown for EUIC

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hello to all PokeBeach readers! This is Gabriel Semedo again with another Pokémon TCG article and this time I’m going to talk about the future of Lost Zone box in the post-rotation format, and with the arrival of the new Temporal Forces set release.
A New Format
SWSH10_EN_213.png

With only a few days left until the European International Championship, all competitors are racing against time to learn everything about the new standard format. EUIC will be the first post-rotation tournament, that is, all cards with the letter E regulation mark will no longer be valid, with only cards with the letter F onwards being allowed. Cards like Path to the Peak, Battle VIP Pass and...

Continue reading...

Dog that was roughly 5 paragraphs that were public. How long are the actual articles? Cause they really don't seem worth $15 a month for just these.
I'm not sure what you're getting at. Are you saying the free sections aren't long enough? There is always substantial content behind the paywall to make it worth your subscription (and don't forget, you gain access to all our previous articles, too), but it is also my goal to ensure that there is at least something more than a sentence or two in front of it. I'm open to any feedback you might have. Dog.

I'm not sure what you're getting at. Are you saying the free sections aren't long enough? There is always substantial content behind the paywall to make it worth your subscription (and don't forget, you gain access to all our previous articles, too), but it is also my goal to ensure that there is at least something more than a sentence or two in front of it. I'm open to any feedback you might have. Dog.
Pretty hard to give you any, if most of it is paywalled. :^)

If there was a free trial for like a month or so, then maybe I would consider it. The frustration comes from being locked into spending money only to potentially find its not worth it, but very little gets revealed publicly in an 'article'. Also, the paywall for something that probably shouldn't be paywalled is kind of weird, its not like its invaluable info.

Back