• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Lost March Post Rotation - No Natu

Michal1991

Aspiring Trainer
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 25

* 4 Trumbeak LOT 165
* 2 Alolan Meowth LOT 118
* 4 Hoppip LOT 12
* 2 Pheromosa FLI 11
* 4 Skiploom LOT 13
* 4 Jumpluff LOT 14
* 4 Emolga TEU 46
* 1 Mew UNB 76

##Trainer Cards - 27

* 4 Professor Elm's Lecture LOT 188
* 4 Lillie SUM 147
* 4 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Power Plant UNB 183
* 4 Net Ball LOT 187
* 1 Shrine of Punishment CES 143
* 4 Lost Blender LOT 181

##Energy - 8

* 8 Grass Energy SMEnergy 1

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Any ideas about making this deck more consistent?

Not playing Natu because it's taking too much time to add 2x [G] to it.
I'm playing Meowth in case of starting second.
Pheromosa because it is grass-type and has no retreat cost.

It looks fairly consistent... are you whiffing Pokemon or energy? Falling short of knockouts?

Not really consistency related, but you might try a Latios GX and a rainbow energy to shut down deoxyon in malamar and mew box. You'd want to only use it if you suspect that's their game plan. Also labs or plant might be better based on whatever you think is your toughest matchup.

Alessandro Cremascoli showed a version playing Spiritomb as a supporter attacker. It's clear that those weak Jumpluff can't do all the work! :)

Yeah... It's main struggle. Only 4 attackers in deck. It works pretty well against gx decks but suffer against decks based on 1-prize attackers. I will consider spiritomb version.

Another advice I feel I can give you is to play just one Gx in order to hit with the Gx attack. Rewster1 suggest Latios Gx, but you can consider Pheromosa & Buzzwole TTGx too :)

I was thinking about 2x Shuckle GX. Maybe it's not an attacker but is able to really slow down opp. Other option is adding spinaraks to boot lost march an stun opp by attack.

Shuckle Gx is pretty bad right now, every deck can bypass it. Spinarak is quite nice, try it 2x. As your Gx, you can consider Virizion too.

I forgot about virizon. :D Thx. :) It could works well. I will droping meowth and Pheromosas for 2x Virizon and 2x Spinarak.

Back