• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Lost March - post Rebel Clash

Michal1991

Aspiring Trainer
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 25

* 4 Trumbeak LOT 165
* 2 Cottonee CEC 147
* 4 Hoppip LOT 12
* 4 Skiploom LOT 13
* 4 Jumpluff LOT 14
* 4 Emolga TEU 46
* 1 Mew UNB 76
* 2 Natu LOT 87

##Trainer Cards - 27

* 2 Boss's Command
* 4 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
* 4 Evolution Incense SSH 163
* 3 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Rosa CEC 204
* 4 Great Ball SSH 164
* 4 Net Ball LOT 187
* 4 Lost Blender LOT 181

##Energy - 8

* 4 Twin Energy
* 4 Grass Energy SMEnergy 1

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

I posted here: https://www.pokebeach.com/forums/th...arch-to-be-playable-again-in-standard.151209/ a deck which included new Twin Energy. I got some tips and change some things. Tell me what you think about it.

I'm liking the new list much more than your previous one. However, is it really necessary that you have 16 Pokemon search cards? Seems a bit overkill.

Hi Michal1991,

Nice list. Consider to cut all four Evolution Incense for one additional Cynthia and three Marnie to have a more stable draw and reshuffle engine. The deck still auto-looses to Dragapult VMAX since the spread bypasses Mew but thats a risk you have to take. Your only way to circumvent that is Big Parasol but this will not be released until the next set becomes legal. Other than that the list looks good.

As I like pokemon said, the search is pretty excessive. You might want to consider some Professor's Research.

As I like pokemon said, the search is pretty excessive. You might want to consider some Professor's Research.
I think that discarding cards in a deck that want to Lost Zone them doesn't really help too much as there are times where the pokemon get discarded often. Since there's no way to recover and Lost Zone the pokemon, I'd prefer a shuffle- draw supporter like Marnie instead.

Some changes below. I've added 2 Sky Pillars to prevent from Dragapult. On the 1st online test I OHKO-ed ADP at my 1st turn. xD

I'm not sure that 1 Boss's Order is enough... :cool:

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 24

* 4 Trumbeak LOT 165
* 2 Cottonee CEC 147
* 4 Hoppip LOT 12
* 4 Skiploom LOT 13
* 4 Jumpluff LOT 14
* 4 Emolga TEU 46
* 2 Natu LOT 87

##Trainer Cards - 28

* 4 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
* 3 Evolution Incense SSH 163
* 2 Sky Pillar CES 144
* 1 Boss’s Orders (Giovanni) RCL 154
* 4 Marnie SSH 200
* 2 Rosa CEC 204
* 4 Great Ball SSH 164
* 4 Net Ball LOT 187
* 4 Lost Blender LOT 181

##Energy - 8

* 4 Twin Energy RCL 174
* 4 Grass Energy SMEnergy 1

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Back