lost card's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brighter7

Your n00B Pokemon Strategist
Hey guys! Do one of you guys have some lost card's? Me? I lost my whole deck yup sad right? But anyway it was unoriginal :D post here allright!

Uh... how is this going to generate conversation?

Otherwise I lost a Hitmonlee UF. I wasn't too worried, without Tyrogue it sucks. I found another one later.

I used to lose cards every once in a whiel (now I don't). The rarest card I ever lost was Arcanine from Base Set.

I've lost cards.....but since I've got so many I don't mind...
But the majority for me loosing things....is when people steal/take them from me.

enjoi_skater said:
i lost my lugia ex but then found it under my bed still in its sleeve and toploader. lol

How'd it get there? Were you waiting for the Card Fairy to give you $25 for it? Just kidding.

I had this kick butt deck for a player as weak as I was at the time, and all the holoes got stolen right before the cities. Lucky I had taken out Gyrados ex the day before. :D

I always liked that deck...

But, whatever, I still kick some adult butt with a deck that had one Dark Tyrannitar in it. But my poor Gardiechu deck...

got the feeling i lost many cards (Unliotmeted), and my sis once lost a Base Charizard, a Base electabuzz, a Base Rapidash, and some others. for years. but therer found. Gladley my sis doesnt want them anymore >=D

i lost a Fieldworker. and i loved it (were one of my 4 Best drawer back then.) never found it. :'(

I once lost my Yu-Gi-Oh deck awhile back. It had that awesome Blue-Eyes White Dragon card from the first Shonen Jump magazine too...got that card was beautiful.

Pokemon-wise, I still can't find my Shining Kabutops. I KNOW I have not given him away and I remember putting it away with the rest of my cards when I stopped playing during Neo days, but I cna't figure out where I put it...it's well protected though, in one of those glass-ish screw holders. You'd think that'd stick out like a sore thumb, huh?

I did have two charizard's jacked from me in the base set area so now I keep my deck's/good card's on me at all time's and if I can't find an ex/* card I go through everything I have until I find it.

Somone stole Mew ex LM, Mew EX HP x2 Rayquaza ex dx, and a gardevoir ex. At least I made it 5-0 in the cities. :D

Stupid question: is it okay to use a card that is really good that you accidentally find and don't realize? or is that not right?

It's really such a shame whenever we lose our rare pokemon cards :( I really hope I could find them again though. Especially
my Celebi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back