Wi-Fi Trades losba's player thread!!!! (i need a shiny absol!)

losba

losba=absol
Welcome to losba's player thread!

MY INFORMATION:

My Friend Code:3093 3743 0159   Diem
AIM/MSN/Yahoo/whatever: [email protected]
Contact Time: whenever
MY HAVES/WANTS

POKEMON FOR TRADE====================
  • aggron lv. 49
  • crawduant lv. 32
  • rayquaza lv. 70
  • phione lv. 29
  • aerodactyl lv. 20
  • donphan lv. 28

• i have a few FEEBAS but i can breed more
  • i can also breed spiritomb
  • i can breed you the r/s/e starters just ask
  • g/s starters just ask

POKEMON I WANT=======================
  • shiny absol

ITEMS I WANT=========================
  • dawn stone

RECORDS:

losba

losba=absol
does that mean u will have to trade me two pokemon in order for me to recieve both stones? and if so what pokemon are you willing to trade?

Lenny

its back boys and girls
i think i have a celebi? Would you trade a your yanmega and gliscor for my celebi?

losba

losba=absol
ok i accept both of your offers
just give me your friend code and your in game name and let me know when your readdy
oh and im assuming the manaphy's are not hacked either
oh and this is my first trade so do i just go to the wfc and invite people to trade?

losba

losba=absol
bluejay and pokelen let me know when you want to trade either sending me a pm or by posting it here, thanks

losba

losba=absol
bonsly: i have a cloned lv. 100 blaziken holding a shell bell or i can clone one of the regular legindaires. im willing to trade more than one pokemon for the absol

bluejay: will the hacked pokemon do anything to my game? if it doesnt do anything drastic then i dont really care if it is hacked.

BlueJay1993

Wings of Defeat
no they dont do anything thats a common misconception but it does absolutely nothing to your game...pm when you can trade will get my pokemon ready

losba

losba=absol
ok im still waiting for pm's from pokelen and togeshroob saying they're ready to trade so just send me a pm!!:D