Lord, Bush, Da Vinci, Unknown, Scooby-Doo & Hitler's Tavern (Looking for new blood)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord9511

Welcome to the Tavern!! Feel Free to introduce yourself and share your stories with us!!

We salute you, the Tavern client:

*removed by DRK176*

We serve:

-Lemonade
-Soda
-Tea

Feel free to ask for our special menu (currently working on it)

We are ready to work 90% and to employ some new workers. Are you interested to join our new establishment? Here is your chance!! If you fill our wants, you can work here!!

Lord9511 said:
Scooby-Doo-and-Shaggy-190802.jpg

(I forgot his name) & Scooby
Shaggy. his name is Shaggy.

RE: Lord, Bush, Da Vinci, Unknown, Scooby-Doo & Hitler's Tavern (Looking for new bloo

Topics involving Politics and Religion are highly not recommended, mainly because different views and beliefs on issues can cause disrupt within the forum. I will have to talk to the other mods to whether this topic is appropriate and may be locked/pictures removed. The picture with Jesus and a Gun is highly inappropriate, as with Hitler.

RE:  Lord, Bush, Da Vinci, Unknown, Scooby-Doo & Hitler's Tavern (Looking for new bloo

Abhorsen said:
Topics involving Politics and Religion are highly not recommended, mainly because different views and beliefs on issues can cause disrupt within the forum. I will have to talk to the other mods to whether this topic is appropriate and may be locked/pictures removed. The picture with Jesus and a Gun is highly inappropriate, as with Hitler.
Completely. We don't want the feds to come here do we?

By the way, what is this about??

RE: Lord, Bush, Da Vinci, Unknown, Scooby-Doo & Hitler's Tavern (Looking for new bloo

I agree with Abhorsen on this one. These are "hot button" topics that could invoke hard feelings, and I want to make sure that people's feelings are not hurt, nor people feel attacked.

Sorry about this Lord9511, but this topic needs to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back