• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Looking to build Alolan Ninetales GX

AverageAvenger

Canadian Card Fox
Hey guys.

So, after building Volcanion, I want to have a little more variety other than just the one deck that I take with me to my local card shop, so I was wondering if any of you guys had any Alolan Ninetales GX lists that I could possibly base my list off of? I'd been looking at how that deck works and figured it'd be something I could play. Thanks in advance.

Hey! So I've run Ninetales quite a bit and here is my current list:

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 18

* 2 Tapu Koko PR-SM SM30
* 1 Espeon-EX BKP 117
* 3 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137
* 4 Alolan Vulpix GRI 21
* 1 Alolan Ninetales BUS 28
* 3 Alolan Ninetales-GX GRI 132
* 2 Remoraid BKT 32
* 2 Octillery BKT 33

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 4 Choice Band GRI 121
* 1 Brigette BKT 134
* 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 4 N FAC 105
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 4 Aqua Patch GRI 119

##Energy - 12

* 8 Water Energy 3
* 4 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

You can make changes as you see fit. I'm running the two Tapu Koko and one Espeon EX for those big Stage 2 match-ups, especially Metagross GX which rips this deck apart. I think Espeon EX gives you a fighting chance against that deck. You could always swap it out for something like Glaceon EX though.

Hey! So I've run Ninetales quite a bit and here is my current list:

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 18

* 2 Tapu Koko PR-SM SM30
* 1 Espeon-EX BKP 117
* 3 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137
* 4 Alolan Vulpix GRI 21
* 1 Alolan Ninetales BUS 28
* 3 Alolan Ninetales-GX GRI 132
* 2 Remoraid BKT 32
* 2 Octillery BKT 33

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 4 Choice Band GRI 121
* 1 Brigette BKT 134
* 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 4 N FAC 105
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 4 Aqua Patch GRI 119

##Energy - 12

* 8 Water Energy 3
* 4 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

You can make changes as you see fit. I'm running the two Tapu Koko and one Espeon EX for those big Stage 2 match-ups, especially Metagross GX which rips this deck apart. I think Espeon EX gives you a fighting chance against that deck. You could always swap it out for something like Glaceon EX though.
Sweet!
Thanks for the list friend. I've been working on a list mainly based off of this and one of the Worlds' decklists. I did end up making a few changes that see fit to me. But most of what I need is right there in the list you provided me. I think I will end up keeping the Espeon EX tech, as it really helps on taking down Gardevoir and Metagross, although I plan to bump the Stretcher count up to 3. Some other things me and my friend had considered were playtesting 2 Sophocles, as well as Lana for if the opponent gets damage across the board or the mirror matchup. Anyways, thanks for the help again, I really appreciate it!

Back