Looking For Help to Redeem Promo Rayquaza EX Codes in Japan

ShadowMoses05

Aspiring Trainer
The new set of cards "Emerald Break" came with codes in each pack of cards, if you were lucky you would open some that said 1 point on them. Once you collect 3 of these you can mail them out to get a shiny Rayquaza EX promo. I have 18 of these codes to redeem but unfortunately you must live in Japan to redeem them. I'm looking for help with this and would gladly compensate anyone that might be able to help.

RE: Looking For Help to Redeem Promo Rayquaza EX Codes in Japan.

Hey, thanks for posting about this! I wouldn't have even known about it if you hadn't said anything. :p I looked on the back of all of my insert cards too and I had 12 with the "1" point. If there's anyone reading this that can help, I'd be interested too! >.>

RE: Looking For Help to Redeem Promo Rayquaza EX Codes in Japan.

I'd be interested too! I've only opened 1 box so far, but I think I've got 8 or so. The shiny Rayquaza looks awesome!

I was wondering what those cards were for. I haven't gotten my two boxes yet (this week hopefully!) and I would absolutely love to get some of those awesome shiny Rays.

If anyone could provide a link to someone offering the middleman service thingy, I'd greatly appreciate it! c:

Hellcat said:
If anyone could provide a link to someone offering the middleman service thingy, I'd greatly appreciate it! c:

Pokebeach rules say I can't provide a link to whose doing it. The redemption period ends in 29 days.

Back