Looking for Help Building a Deck with Ninetales-EX and Volcanion

dragonsigner

Aspiring Trainer
I also want to good list of cards to work with besides blacksmith and muscle band for expanded.
I want to run this deck like most standard volcanion and it's ex forms decks..I don't know if I should put flareon ex in the deck.
I need a good skeleton of staples and numbers for this deck. Basically I need help making the deck.

This thread has been moved to TCG Player Help and Advice Forum because the poster is requesting help building a deck. The Deck Garage is for receiving feedback on decklists that have already been built. When you have built your deck you are more than welcome to create a new thread in the Deck Garage for it. If you have any questions, please contact me privately.

--My Little Keldeo

Ninetales/Volcanion doesn't sound that bad, but I prefer Flareon-EX in my 'Volcanion & Friends' build because of its ability to take energy off of unwanted attackers. Flareon also rewards you for having more energy attached to it, and it only has a 3 energy minimum to use its attack.

I'm not at my house at the moment, but when I do I could give you my Volcanion/Flareon list.

Ninetales/Volcanion doesn't sound that bad, but I prefer Flareon-EX in my 'Volcanion & Friends' build because of its ability to take energy off of unwanted attackers. Flareon also rewards you for having more energy attached to it, and it only has a 3 energy minimum to use its attack.

I'm not at my house at the moment, but when I do I could give you my Volcanion/Flareon list.

thanks i hope for this soon.
im mostly doing this because my girlfriend loves Ninetales and thinks that this EX version is not that great at all (though the artwork is not that great),I think the stats and attacks are better than she thinks, i want to show her how great it is,
and Ive been playing Eeveelutions decks for a long time now..and Im bored of playing it, and want to try something different, even though I love Eeveelutions.

I also plan on retrying MegaVensaur EX with Crisis Vine (the one that does 120 for 4 energy and paralyzes, and poisons). Now that it has a spirit link...

Back