Wi-Fi Trades Looking for HA Dratini (Solved)

pokecollector_c

Aspiring Trainer
Hello,
Since gen 7 will soon arrive (meaning there will be rules like catch or hatch in Sun or Moon for competitions) I wish get my hands on an Dratini (or evolution) with its HA, that I will transfer to gen 7 as a future parent (so yeah, I don't need a BR or anything, just the HA).

FC:2723-9266-0414

Ask for whatever you wish (please don't be a brat saying shiny, BR, legendary etc) and I'll see if I have or can breed and egg of what you need ( so please list like 3 or more pokemon you would like to have). Or I give you a random poke with a rare item you wish (like ability capsule, mega stone etc)

I can help you :3

I can breed it for you shortly. Please use my "New" Nintendo 3DS friend code for this trade @pokecollector_c =3

:D

I did just now add you.

What would you want for it?
Btw, if you want an item for it, just say it, as I can give you any rare one (PP Max. Ability capsule, Max Revive. any mega stone)

I have a 6 IV Ditto, and my Pokemon are all flawless as I play competitively. So it wasn't hard for me to breed my 6 IV Dragonite and 6 IV Ditto with a everstone and destiny knot =3

I have a 6 IV Ditto, and my Pokemon are all flawless as I play competitively. So it wasn't hard for me to breed my 6 IV Dragonite and 6 IV Ditto with a everstone and destiny knot =3
I know I did try a few time the same, and it was really really rare for me to get a 6 IV poke, so yes, it is awesome:)) Well, most of the time I just collect them and rarely battle and less alone competitively, so yeah. Well, I will start being more active with gen 7 (and if I have time due to work T-T).

Well looking forward to seeing some gen 7 stuff when it arrives :3

Well looking forward to seeing some gen 7 stuff when it arrives :3
:D Well, in my case, I will have a nice thrill due to the fact that I look away from any gen 7 news:D. So when I will start the game, I will not know anything about the game (except for the look of a few new poke), so the collecting (including items and others) will be a lot more fun since I have not ben spoiled:)).

Back