Discussion Looking For A Testing Group

Dalton

Aspiring Trainer
Title says it all. I am looking for a way to test my decks against other meta decks so I can be more prepared for tournaments. I have been playing ptcgo but it takes forever to get all the cards to you deck. I am pretty experienced, and have won 4 Leauge Challenges this year, and made top 4 in 8 consecutive. IRL I own tons of the meta decks, but online I have not much, other than Rainbow Road, Trevenant and Greninja. I do have 2 Shaymin so that's a good start at least.

Any advice would be great.

Have you used the event locator on Pokémon's website to see if there are any leagues to play in person? Since you're not looking to play online mainly since you don't have the same card pool that would be your best bet. Some people use Skype to play using real cards over the internet, I've never done it, but some in the Pokebeach Skype chat may have.

Other than that, I would recommend building up a better online card pool and try the monthly tournament here. Being able to play online is really nice to test decks out since you don't need to be in the same area to play.

I go to all the events in my area, but most of the players are beginners, considering I am 26-5-2 at League Challenge's since October.

Back