Looking for $150 deck

You're gonna have to figure some solutions to cards in every deck. Professor sycamore and N are in virtually EVERY deck, and both of them will more than likely be phased out come September (unless they reprint them in the set after ultra prism)

Look for anything from base sun & moon and onward

Like how good of a deck are you looking for? Because no deck stays competitively relevant for more then a few months, let alone a few rotations

Heck even for non-competitive expecting to be able to hold onto a single deck for multiple years (in standard) isn't that feasible either.

I play online but wanna get irl so I was thinking

Pokémon - 14 * 4 Ho-Oh-GX BUS 21 * 4 Salandit GRI 15 * 4 Salazzle-GX BUS 25 * 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60

Trainer Cards - 32 * 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130 * 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107 * 2 Field Blower GRI 125 * 4 Guzma BUS 115 * 4 Kiawe BUS 116 * 2 Scorched Earth FCO 110 * 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135 * 4 N FCO 105 * 3 Choice Band GRI 121 * 2 Float Stone BKT 137 * 2 Altar of the Sunne GRI 118

Energy - 14 * 14 Fire Energy 2 Total Cards - 60

Assuming its price doesn't skyrocket after rotation, Zoroark decks could be good. I'm personally beginning to run Decidueye/Zoroark, it's pretty consistent as far as I've tested it, it only needs 2 Leles, and it's not too expensive aside from the Decidueyes, Zoroarks, and Leles. It will probably see play through next rotation, since it doesn't really lose anything other than Professor Sycamore, N, Brigette and Evosoda, which all have their replacements (like Pokemon Fan Club/Nest Ball, Cynthia, Lillie and Timer Ball).

Decidueye/Zoroark seems like a good choice for post-rotation.

There's no way to build a Standard deck today and have that same 60-card deck be viable after next rotation. A number of cards like Professor Sycamore and N will be rotating out of Standard after Worlds this year (which isn't until August so we have a lot of time until then).

I still recommend buying playsets of cards like Sycamore and N though, because they will still be usable in Expanded after they rotate.

Well for now I want something that will last me till August. I was thinking umbreon gx any ideas?

Well for now I want something that will last me till August. I was thinking umbreon gx any ideas?
I currently run an Umbreon GX - Zoroark deck which I really like. Excluding the 2 Tapu Lele GXs, this deck would probably cost less than your $150 limit. Note that the Zoroark I referenced are the BKT Stand In ones.

Ha
Ha ha
HA HA
HA HA HA
HAAAAAAA

Boi, The format is BKT+ (On) The next format will most likely be FCO+ (On).
Why would it be FCO+, they would have to rotate only 2 full sets to do that (generations doesn't count its not in the normal release schedule)

They generally rotate 4 sets each year (because that is one year's worth of booster sets), This rotation was only 3 to keep the Break block together. Rotating 4 would rotate STS

Why would it be FCO+, they would have to rotate only 2 full sets to do that (generations doesn't count its not in the normal release schedule)

They generally rotate 4 sets each year (because that is one year's worth of booster sets), This rotation was only 3 to keep the Break block together. Rotating 4 would rotate STS

Then why was when Primal Clash, and Roaring Skies were rotated out, Why was AO not rotated?

That's only rotating 2 whole sets, not 4 whole sets. I'm def not investing in Lele now if that's the rotation, Lele will be gone in 2019's August rotation, ick.
Sounds like a while, but in TCG terms it really isn't.

Can't I be on what side I want, don't I have the right to an opinion?
Do you have the right to dictate that?
An opinion can never be proven wrong or right your assumption will be proven wrong but your welcome to think what you like. To answer your above post rotations are not always 4 sets they are more often based on eras. Hints why all ancient trait sets went at once same with the 2 rotations b4 it

Then why was when Primal Clash, and Roaring Skies were rotated out, Why was AO not rotated?

That's only rotating 2 whole sets, not 4 whole sets. I'm def not investing in Lele now if that's the rotation, Lele will be gone in 2019's August rotation, ick.
Sounds like a while, but in TCG terms it really isn't.
AO was rotated out with Primal Clash and Roaring Skies, that was literally the rotation we just had

16-17 season
tcg-rotation-announce-newsletter-169.jpg

17-18 season
tcg-2018-rotation-169-en.jpg

Based off of past rotations, Breakthrough should've rotated but they didn't want to split the Break sets up. So rotation should've been:

Primal Clash, Double Crisis, Roaring Skies, Ancient Origins, Breakthrough

And then that would mean this year's rotation would've been:

Breakpoint, Generations, Fates Collide, Steam Seige, Evolutions

That would've been five sets a piece. However, since the Break sets made it awkward, they rotated four sets last year and one can only assume that they will catch back up and rotate six sets this year.

Can't I be on what side I want, don't I have the right to an opinion?
Do you have the right to dictate that?

Everyone is allowed to have an opinion, but you saying that AO wasn't rotated out last year shows that the information that you're basing your opinion on is incorrect.

AO was rotated out with Primal Clash and Roaring Skies, that was literally the rotation we just had

16-17 season
tcg-rotation-announce-newsletter-169.jpg

17-18 season
tcg-2018-rotation-169-en.jpg

Oh duh, nvm, I'm stupid, one of my friends kept putting AO on in my head, idk why, I knew he was wrong, but that just stuck.
My apologies.

Back