Question Looker is a Faller?

Professor Pokenerf

Aspiring Trainer
Think about it. Anabel fell out of an Ultra Wormhole on a beach, suffering from amnesia. What did Looker do in ORAS? Appear out of no-where on the BEACH of the battle resort, suffering from AMNESIA!

I think there are two Lookers in the Mega/Z Timeline currently

Looker 1 is in XY and SM and native to that timeline.

Looker B is in ORAS and from the Megaless timeline.(So also the looker from Platinum, B/W, and R/B/Y if you belive that the officer on the S.S Anne is him)

They do seem to be implying this, the parallels between Looker in ORAS and Anabel in SM are impossible to ignore. Both ended up in the Hoenn region suffering from amnesia and joined the International Police, they even point this out in SM. Looker doesn't admit it's him though, so I wonder to what degree he's considered this. Surely a good detective has to have noticed a connection here.

I think there are two Lookers in the Mega/Z Timeline currently

Looker 1 is in XY and SM and native to that timeline.

Looker 2 is in ORAS and from the Megaless timeline.(So also the looker from Platinum, B/W, and R/B/Y if you belive that the officer on the S.S Anne is him)
I think you have it a little wrong, Megas didn't exist pre-XY, so what if in ORAS Looker came from DPP, which is why he has no actual memory?

Albeit I definitely think Anabel fits somewhere in there, considering Looker tells us that she exhibited the same symptoms as he does in ORAS (no complete memory, meaning they can only remember their name and few other details)

Back