Pokemon Look what I just found- pokemon clip collection

beautiful-swablu

Aspiring Trainer
http://www.theintoy.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=43_100050&products_id=3191&dsi07Aug3112=vqg3n6tcmoi3oeoh065n08igb6

Hopefully the link is working. I have not seen this product before. Does anybody know anything about it apart from it is an import from Japan? Luckily I will be able to get some but not sure about other countries. There is also another one like that on the site with the starters in the picture.

maby america will hve it they allways do and no i do not know anything aboutthem.

It probly one of those things that won't come to america. Kinda like the original Green.

No never heard of it. There is a good chance it is a piece of fake merchandise like Pokemon perla (no I did not spell it incorrectly I saw it in a gametraders once) or chaos black.

Hehehe...carrots.. said:
No never heard of it. There is a good chance it is a piece of fake merchandise like Pokemon perla (no I did not spell it incorrectly I saw it in a gametraders once) or chaos black.
It not a game plus look at the way there made they plus there from bandai aslo I seen them somewhere online don't know where?

I think they just clip onto items of clothing or maybe jewellery. I am not planning to buy any if that is the case. As far as I am aware, the site does sell legit merchandise so I doubt they are fake. I have never had issues with them and the swablu figure I got from there had all the correct packaging.

I doubt these would come out in America, and I hope they don't. Beucase owning a Japanese item that never cmae out in America is the coolest.

Also i don't really think anyone would want to buy these.

Back