lol first MS Paint banner

Flygon999

always remember delta species δ
2i6cpcp.png

Well, the C4's are very good, nice effects, I like the awesome render and the background XD
At least you are better that CK.

There are actually many ways to get nice-looking effects on MS Paint. For example, try using the Spraypaint tool to get fades / flames / clouds. (Maybe I should write a guide to some of the few effects I know. xD)

Judging from the title, I thought this was going to be a strictly Paint-only banner, but I guess you incorporated things that weren't done in paint... Anyways, it looks... Well, the background could use a lot of work. I know the spraypaint tool would have been fastastic for that, or even just a color fade made from gradually choosing lighter colors and using the line tool / pencil tool.

Well the layers aren't seperate, so if I'd brush around it'd probably get all over the border, absol, text, etc.

Everything was done in Paint. Except for the absol which I did the open as layers thing.

I know the layers aren't seperate, but you can put the Absol, text, etc. in after you do the background, even with Paint. xD

Well, what I meant by "done in Paint" part was like, the Absol wasn't drawn in Paint. It was from something else. xD But you did say "except the Absol", so that's all cleared up now. :D

infmach said:
Well, the C4's are very good, nice effects, I like the awesome render and the background XD
At least you are better that nny.

Where are the C4d's?

Back