Logout

Psychic Pokemon Master

Aspiring Trainer
Is it just me or does any of you could not logout?? I want to Logout & this comes out:

Your user ID could not be verified to log you out. This may have been because a malicious Javascript was attempting to log you out automatically. If you intended to logout, please click the Logout button at the top menu.

May I know what is the problem??
Thanks in advance... :)

When you get that message, just click the logout link again, and it should log you out. I have gotten that error before, and am not sure what causes it. It may have something to do with the cookies that keep track of whether you are logged in.

Hope this information is helpful.

DocRobot_K-176 said:
When you get that message, just click the logout link again, and it should log you out. I have gotten that error before, and am not sure what causes it. It may have something to do with the cookies that keep track of whether you are logged in.

Hope this information is helpful.

That's pretty much the only way around it. But, I find that PokéBeach Forums keeping me logged in is quite convinient, so if may ask, why do you want to log out?

@ DRK: I tried that. It was working that way last time but not now. Every time I do that, the same message will keep on appearing but in the end, I just clear my Cookies, then I was able to logout. :D Anyway, thanks... :)

@ MSIV: To prevent people from hacking into my profile... :)

Back