Tcgplayerrrr

Aspiring Trainer
Not surprised cardkahuna ruined collecting for many people around where I live. He started coming around to the local stores by me that sell cards and would pay off venders to backdoor cards.

Hawymarissa

Aspiring Trainer
Something important to mention is that he was set to give away 36 packs from one of these boxes on WhatNot on Christmas Day. I was unable to watch because it was Christmas, but I'd love to find out if that actually happened?

1. Did he end up giving away 36 packs?
2. Was it while he was auctioning off the other 5 fake boxes/180 packs?
3. Why was PSA a sponsor on that without having ever touched the boxes themselves?
4. Are customers still getting those packs if they did do the auction and are found to be fake?

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
Something important to mention is that he was set to give away 36 packs from one of these boxes on WhatNot on Christmas Day. I was unable to watch because it was Christmas, but I'd love to find out if that actually happened?

3. Why was PSA a sponsor on that without having ever touched the boxes themselves?
4. Are customers still getting those packs if they did do the auction and are found to be fake?
Why would you even consider watching him?

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member

That was an individual booster box unrelated to the booster case this story is about.

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
Thanks to everyone for the clarification. I had no idea that it was this guy (I never knew he exist to begin with since I don't care about youtube personality) was the main driving force for the spike price on pokemon cards. I thought it was COVID and because of COVID the tournament were cancelled and people played more online especially the older format. But this is frustrating. A man who is not really a fan of pokemon decided to convince people to scalp product is pure trash. Hopefully it is a fake and that it was not staged (he and the seller setting it up).