PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
Exactly. Unfortunately he's getting exactly what he wants; us talking about it.
Oh it can get more complex. How about this twist: What if WaterPokemonMaster knew that the subject about Logan Paul will bring a stir to this website? How do we know if HE isn't doing it for the rating? Logan Paul is gaining money/attention in youtube and his websites of social network, not this site. So if anything WaterPokemonMaster is gaining, which there is nothing wrong with it.

KABOOM -> 💣

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Oh it can get more complex. How about this twist: What if WaterPokemonMaster knew that the subject about Logan Paul will bring a stir to this website? How do we know if HE isn't doing it for the rating? Logan Paul is gaining money/attention in youtube and his websites of social network, not this site. So if anything WaterPokemonMaster is gaining, which there is nothing wrong with it.

KABOOM -> 💣
Hey, I'm not beyond thinking LP staged the whole thing. Court filings or it didn't happen! Also, we can't assume everyone was in on the con. Possible Baseball Card whatevertheirnameis was just the push needed to get the hype train running. If the box failed validation, they just roll the con back and do something else. I dunno; who can say?

Last edited:

Gashnet

Aspiring Trainer
Everyones focusing short term outside of BBCE. Resellers are going to actually have to get their unopened products verified. They can't snipe and dump anymore. Graders actually need to do their job or risk ruining their reputation. Logan's defenders where shutdown proving they know nothing. Ultimately this will do little to Logan himself however this story will further cement his already poor reputation. Most people won't even read that he got refunded. He's going to deal people mocking him for this for the rest of his life.

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
Hey, I'm not beyond thinking LP staged the whole thing. Court filings or it didn't happen! Also, we can't assume everyone was in on the con. Possible Baseball Card whatevertheirnameis was just the push needed to get the hype train running. If the box failed validation, they just roll the con back and do something else. I dunno; who can say?
I wasn't not assuming, I was saying that it can be a scenario. Keyword: can, could, probably, what if. I never assumed, I asked the question. Also, I have no clue about the baseball card that you are referring.

LilTone96

Aspiring Trainer
Honestly, I think he deserved it. He's someone who only cares about the money.
$3.5 million isn't even a dent in his pockets. Logan Paul's just made some random dude incredibly rich now. If this was some either guy I would feel pain. But all Logan Paul needs to do is to make a video about it and he's got the money back.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
I wasn't not assuming, I was saying that it can be a scenario. Keyword: can, could, probably, what if. I never assumed, I asked the question. Also, I have no clue about the baseball card that you are referring.
Sorry, I never meant to imply you assumed anything. I just meant it as a general comment, not you specifically, in thinking about how many ways this might have actually gone down. Just a thing for folks to keep in mind. "Baseball Card whatevertherenameis" meaning the place that validated the box. I just didn't care enough to look up their actual name. Doesn't seem like they deserve the effort...

treeckonation

Treecko is a good pokemon
Logan paul is like that one kid that says he has the best cards but honestly it's all fake and he knows it.

widepeepoHappy

Aspiring Trainer
Long time lurker here popping out of my cave to say that anyone who thinks this video and reaction is fake really needs to look at the parties involved that are getting affected by this "publicity stunt". This is one of the few occasions where getting your name attached to something ISNT a good thing for your business. The only one who isn't going to get affected by any of this obviously is Logan
Lurker as well :). Not super in-tuned with Logan or his goonies but do they really have enough money where 3.5m isn't a problem for them. Unless he can get a full refund he is out a very significant amount of money, or is that not a lot for him?