LM´s shop we died maybe opening other soon. Or not?

will this shop be popular?

• Yes the work is very good

Votes: 68 97.1%
  • No your work is the living expression of thrash

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LM´s new revamped spriting shop (Great reopen!!) check the new content!! also hiring workers :F

Uhh, sorry LM, I cant do infernos... There was a mew scratch that had to be done in the 'to do section' I've almost finished it, then i realised the member who requested it hasn't been back to ask for it after months time... I'll try to do some of the fusions on page 66 tonight.

RE: LM´s new revamped spriting shop (Great reopen!!) check the new content!! also hiring workers :F

Hey lm, sorry to bug you again but I have another request (if you don't do additional requests that's fine):
Userbar:
Start color: Red
Ending color: Silver/ Gray
geminine.png
)
Words: The sands of time- Arceus VS Geminine
Thanks a heap! :D

Ok MCD can do! I'll take this one!

EDIT: Done!
ubd9830zy6.png

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5687/ubd9830zy6.png

Woops I just saw you edited your post, let me add Geminine to that

EDIT: Ok i tried it and it didnt look great minimized
ubd1780cz9.png
I noticed that LM took a previous one of your requests, I'll let him pursue this further.

MCD:Here you go:
MCDSuserbar2.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w195/manaphy_007/MCDSuserbar2.png[/IMG]
Give credit to Moneyking63 I only did some fixes, he did all the job :F

Thank you so much! And sorry I did the same thing as before. :p

Woah, thanks LM. :)

EDIT : Argh, sorry, I forgot that you could only have 2 images in your sig. Could you make this
AnimatedUserbar-Blazing_Monkey.gif
then change into the new UB that you made, only with the Kabutops on the left and the Kabros on the right ?

If you cannot, it's okay. :)

Thanks Everyone u'r good...

Fusions:
Pokemon:empoleon and blissey
Parts I should use:empoleon arms blissey body and you can add anything else

I-Pod:
Background: orange
Pokemon blissey

and an evil dialga

thanks very much

Userbar:
Start Color: Navy Blue
Ending color: Dark Green
Picture: Lucario, Blissey, Magmotar if not three pokemon then just Magmotar and Blissey

I'll do your request Pokemon Noobiepie!

EDIT: I finished! i hope you like it!

NoobiepiesRequest.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w93/laties/Banners%20and%20Userbars/NoobiepiesRequest.png[/IMG]

Hello LM!
Now I know that everyone here is probobly sick of this,
but can I have an animated userbar with an Infernape and a Sceptile, with the text:
"CARNIVINE"
background color: Red

and then on the next frame, an Ambipom and a Drifblim with the text:
"CREATOR"
background color: Green

Please?
Thanks!

oh, and may you please use theese sprites please? http://www.pokesho.com/icone1.html if not, then that's ok.

(P.S. I'll give credit to whoever does it)

I love it Togepi!
If you don't mind can you add these words...
"Fighting for the Heal"

Okkaaaayyyyyy,
Where are my fussssiioooonnnnnnsssss?
Lighy Manaphy, I may have to send my team after you. They hurt. Torterra shall stomp, Raikou will shock....Suicune will freeze..and Lucario'll finish ya.
LOLZ

Could I try and work here ?

Here's what I can do:

SeveralExamples-1.png

SuicuneEX:I am busy at the moment with this: My shop,INFERNAPE´s contest and a project I will start that´s why requests are taking time :F lol you want a torterra killing me stomping,a raikou shocking my corpse until it becomes ashes and a suicune freezing my soul lol :F
Dawnfanboy:Hmm..that´s odd.. you saved your file in PNG and looks like JPG 0_º weird.
Okay you need to improve your recolors (no not shading or those things)
1 Never make the image bigger as you did with piplup,if you want it bigger use the maximizer glass tool x8 times
2 Color the outline don,t let it black
Just improve that if you want me to teach you other things that I do tell me :)
PS:Yes you can work here :)

Okay, I would like to start out with eggs. Okay, light manaphy ?

Sure,let me browse in my computer the guide I made some time ago.

Okay, I'll be waiting for it...

Here it is the uxie egg looks pretty plain so I added a pikachu one to see what can be done with time :p
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w195/manaphy_007/eggstutorial-1.png?t=1200351277
I am working on your requests people first userbars :F

I can't find an egg sprite....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back