XY List of fakes and unconfirmed news about Pokemon X and Y

P.DelSlayer said:
The only reason Yveltal wouldn't have a new type is that it is clearly a Dark/Flying or Fighting/Flying.
iirc Mewtwo's new forme was mentioned as being its 'Awakened forme' on pokemon.jp, but I'm not really sure on that.
It's type is obviously Psychic, because original Mewtwo was Psychic, but a dual type Psychic/Fairy just doesn't seem right. My guesses on Mewtwo's new forme are: it will officially be called Awakened Forme Mewtwo, and will be a pure Psychic type, with stat improvements/readjustments.
I agree with you completely on revelations from X/Y, with a huge *fairy type?* announcement in May, and then monthly news.
The person who leaked the B/W dex was called Hirobyte, but Pokexperto may have done it as well (I don't actually know if they're the same person)

Pokexperto did as well. They are not the same person but they work together. Here is an article from Pokexperto explaining himself and Hirobyte as well as the speculation of a new type:

http://www.pokexperto.net/foros/index.php?topic=38576.0

m7mad133 said:
So basically this topic is for fakes and unconfirmed new about X and Y

and here is the list for Fakes:
547565_556926220994849_1423926866_n.jpg
544467_556927894328015_1437023904_n.jpg
65749_556735241024178_1395505212_n.jpg
tumblr_mhkvjxqR5i1rsvqtto1_400_zpsca60ec47.png
tumblr_mhnqndyK3i1s2kalqo2_500.jpg
up226160.jpg
rumor2.png
fennekin_final_stage_by_cid_fox-d5totzb.png
1363325755_by_milosculpt-d5y2xc8.jpg
corocororumor.jpg
]
fennekin_evolution_scan_leaked__by_midnitez_remix-d5s1p6f.png
g6zEdqG.jpg

fake-corocoro-xy-beaver-cat-640x480.png

1360566638.jpg

1364969581826.png

544818_329532153835229_1704818399_n.png

and here is for MIGHT be real

tell me if i missed anything :)

What if all those are real. What if someone from gamefreak is secretly leaking these on random sites. Its possible

pokemon46 said:
m7mad133 said:
So basically this topic is for fakes and unconfirmed new about X and Y

and here is the list for Fakes:

*SNIP*

What if all those are real. What if someone from gamefreak is secretly leaking these on random sites. Its possible

They're obviously fake. Some don't have proper Japanese. Most are supposed to be from Corocoro and were revealed 1 week before/after Corocoro would start leaking. Others are ridiculous. The last evolution of the starters wouldn't show up now. There are a lot from Devian Art.

Add this to your confirmed.

And another.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1368283308.929948.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1368283308.929948.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 69
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1368283412.446201.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1368283412.446201.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 51
RE: List of fakes and unconfirmed Pokemon X and Y

Mora said:
Best idea: Fire the entire staff of designers and extend jobs offers to the fakers!

Am I the only one who's dissapointed with the newer Pokemon. I thought just about everything 5th Gen was stupid. I could have done without Snivy through Sawk, except for Samurott, Musharna, Zebstrika, and Gigalith, but everything else had pretty much either already been done or looked terrible. Garbodor? No. Vanilluxe? No. Klinklang? No. You're inanimate objects; go away!

Don't hate on inanimate objects. Also think of gen 1. Remember Muk. And Magneton. Think of how much more creative we have gotten.

Except for the bird and Sabeleye evo the rest is obvious trash Imo, wee babbe drowsee is cute but highly uneeded, what GF employees wakes up and find they have a sudden urge to create a baby evo for drowsee?

ECHOxLegend said:
Except for the bird and Sabeleye evo the rest is obvious trash Imo, wee babbe drowsee is cute but highly uneeded, what GF employees wakes up and find they have a sudden urge to create a baby evo for drowsee?
The question is, what GF employee wakes up and DOESN'T have a sudden urge to create a baby pre-evo for Drowsee?

The Sableye evo saddens me to know end. What are the odds that there will be both a fake one and a real one in the same gen?
Well, whatever they are, I'm still hoping.

RE: List of fakes and unconfirmed Pokemon X and Y

Mora said:
Best idea: Fire the entire staff of designers and extend jobs offers to the fakers!

Am I the only one who's dissapointed with the newer Pokemon. I thought just about everything 5th Gen was stupid. I could have done without Snivy through Sawk, except for Samurott, Musharna, Zebstrika, and Gigalith, but everything else had pretty much either already been done or looked terrible. Garbodor? No. Vanilluxe? No. Klinklang? No. You're inanimate objects; go away!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but that statement is unfair...
GameFreak always create all different types of Pokémon, from cute to weird, from badass to elegant, mysterious, creepy and so on...
We shouldn't just look at them aesthetically but also keep in mind their origin and features. Some are inspired in mythology, Pop Art, etc; while others have very unique abilities and traits (like how Donphan uses Rollout or Helioptile unfolds its frills[?])
To be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of inanimate-based Pokémon either but like someone said in another topic, it requires more creativity to pull it off. It's not that hard basing them in animals... the little details are what make them great!
Fact is: people have different tastes!! You don't have to like them but keep in mind some do* =)

Back