Life/Hobbies

BunnyBuner

Aspiring Trainer
Right now. I think my life is very boring. I spend days and days playing yugioh and pokemon over and over. Watching the same things over and over. It's such a boring life and I just feel like more. I live day by day reading wiki, magna, playing yugioh, playing pokemon, and am very bored. Can anyone list me some ideas for hobbies?

RE: General Day - Day life/Hobbies

How about doing something to improve your physical abilities? Playing sports and lifting weights or at least setting a jogging goal can help you out and make you feel better about yourself. Also, you can improve other abilities as well, like learning sign language or Braille or even learning echolocation (search Ben Underwood), if you really want to do something unique.

Running/Walking during a good time of day is something surprisingly fun to do. Try to to think of something you like and do something related to it. You could read some books. Those can be really interesting if you find a good one. Try to learn something new like sign language like Eon said or maybe cooking. Or do what I do and think of some random "project" you'd like to do like maybe build something and little by little, work on it everyday when your bored.

You can also try doing something like writing stories or learning to design video games and computer programming(like me!). These are skills that could help you later in life.

I like all these suggestion but I'm afraid I don't get to go outdoors, so I think I should try EonEye99's idea to learn extra stuff online. Thank You.

Things that I'd love to do later in life if I ever get bored:

Learn the piano
Write a story
Learn a whole bunch of dirrerent languages
Lift weights at the gym or something
Join a club or something, maybe a Pokemon TCG league?
Community service

Yeah, thats all I can think of for now.

http://www.khanacademy.org/

Watch all his videos, and you won't ever have to go to school again.

I'd love to learn how to play the guitar, write better, and draw.
There are plenty of things out there to try and maybe one day you'll find something you really enjoy.

BunnyBuner said:
I like all these suggestion but I'm afraid I don't get to go outdoors, so I think I should try EonEye99's idea to learn extra stuff online. Thank You.

Have you been kidnapped and locked in a basement or something?

Hatman said:
Things that I'd love to do later in life if I ever get bored:

Learn the piano
Write a story
Learn a whole bunch of dirrerent languages
Lift weights at the gym or something
Join a club or something, maybe a Pokemon TCG league?
Community service

Yeah, thats all I can think of for now.

Thanks, you really put a lot of thought into it

Cinesra said:
Have you been kidnapped and locked in a basement or something?

No lol, my family won't even let me anywhere alone. ALWAYS SUCH A WORRY WART they are.

If you want to exercise pick up a stationary bike or treadmill.
Maybe even a gym membership..

I know my days are pretty much the same now..

5:30am get up and head to the gym
8:00am get to work
4-5pm get off work and go home
Evenings: spend time with family, play pokemon online, surf the net, occasionally pokebattle my wife or oldest daughter play the occasional "pokemon go fish" with my 6 year old.

Friday evenings I skate at a local indoor skate rink (quads, no blades)
Sat morn I hit the weightroom at the gym for about an hour and a half then run for about 30 min. The rest of the day is normally "whatever happens".
Sunday mornings (when i have praise team) I go sing at church then at 2 it is pokeleague time..
I finish off the evening with either whatever football/baseball/nascar is on tv.

Cyber Bishop said:
If you want to exercise pick up a stationary bike or treadmill.
Maybe even a gym membership..

I know my days are pretty much the same now..

5:30am get up and head to the gym
8:00am get to work
4-5pm get off work and go home
Evenings: spend time with family, play pokemon online, surf the net, occasionally pokebattle my wife or oldest daughter play the occasional "pokemon go fish" with my 6 year old.

Friday evenings I skate at a local indoor skate rink (quads, no blades)
Sat morn I hit the weightroom at the gym for about an hour and a half then run for about 30 min. The rest of the day is normally "whatever happens".
Sunday mornings (when i have praise team) I go sing at church then at 2 it is pokeleague time..
I finish off the evening with either whatever football/baseball/nascar is on tv.

cool, just like your fridays, I don't have really have a set schedule and I keep trying to put something in.

Life:

-Go to school (Which I really enjoy)
-Club activities blah blah blah
-Volunteer work at festivals

That's pretty much it, nothing to important, just enjoying senior year. I need a job though.

Hobbies:

-Drawing
-Collecting Pokemon merch
-Jogging at night
-Playing Tennis

That's all I can think of at the moment. :x oh well. My life isn't entertaining.

I collect model cars, Lego and make lots of art. Those are just some suggestions.

SotH said:
Life:

-Go to school (Which I really enjoy)
-Club activities blah blah blah
-Volunteer work at festivals

That's pretty much it, nothing to important, just enjoying senior year. I need a job though.

Hobbies:

-Drawing
-Collecting Pokemon merch
-Jogging at night
-Playing Tennis

That's all I can think of at the moment. :x oh well. My life isn't entertaining.

Well... I don't think its so boring. Most of your time is occupied. I do play tennis but rarely. I just have a mess of free time. I've been reading articles, mythology, and books. Even with those, I'm running out of topics to read so I end up playing virtual games which I think isn't at all good for me because you don't really get that much knowledge from it.
My few hobbies are : Basketball, Tennis, Reading, Pokemon, Yugioh
Basketball and Tennis are made hard to play, Pokemon/Yugioh is hard to afford, so I'm reading online articles, online books, and whenever I can get out to play some sports.

I do play pokemon/yugioh though, but with most of the older cards thus I cannot partake in tournaments.

Chistianity.
Skateboarding.
Guitar/Music.
Trolling peeps on Pokemon forums.

As for life, basically just high school.

All I ever do outside of playing Pokémon and watching MLP is play Minesweeper... Unless eating things ironically, school, and Spyro 3 count, which they shouldn't. I need a life.

OP's life as fun you can afford Yugioh...

An average day:

Computer/games
Eat
School
Read
Computer/games
Dinner
Computer/games
Bed

safariblade said:
Chistianity.
Skateboarding.
Guitar/Music.
Trolling peeps on Pokemon forums.

As for life, basically just high school.
I don't own a skateboard ( probably don't want one... ) and I AM into music, but what's the trolling? lol.

Vulpix Yolk said:
All I ever do outside of playing Pokémon and watching MLP is play Minesweeper... Unless eating things ironically, school, and Spyro 3 count, which they shouldn't. I need a life.
I know exactly how you feel lol. All I ever do is watch Pokemon episodes, eat things competitively and school stuff.

Tyraniking said:
OP's life as fun you can afford Yugioh...

An average day:

Computer/games
Eat
School
Read
Computer/games
Dinner
Computer/games
Bed

I am actually almost on an exact schedule and find it boring ( no offense ), that's why I've been looking for a new switch

Back