Wi-Fi Trades LF Non-English 5iv Pokes for Masuda!

Honest Raven

The Bird
Friend Code: 5215 - 0169 - 1324
Time Zone: U.S. Central Time
Times Available: Mon-Thur: 5:00 pm - 1 am, Fri-Sun: Any time can be arranged.

Haves:
- Jolly Torchic (Speed Boost) 31/31/31/x/31/31
- Timid Gastly (Missing Disable on my stock, can fix if needed) - 31/x/31/31/31/31
- Jolly Kangaskhan - 31/31/31/x/31/31
- Timid/Modest Larvesta (Morning Sun, NO Swarm available) - 31/x/31/31/31/31
- Adamant/Jolly DW Dratini (no Extreme Speed, Iron Tail possible) - 31/31/31/x/31/31
- GW Adamant Fletchling - 31/31/31/x/31/31
- Calm Togepi - 31/x/31/31/31/31
- Adamant Marill (Superpower + Aqua Jet + Belly Drum) - 31/31/31/x/31/31
- Jolly/Adamant Magikarp (no Bounce) - 31/31/31/x/31/31
- Speed Boost Carvanha (Hydro Pump + Destiny Bond) - 31/31/31/x/31/31
- Modest/Calm/Bold Eevee (Wish + Curse, DW ability available) - 31/x/31/31/31/31
- Jolly Swinub (Icicle Crash + Stealth Rock) - 31/31/31/x/31/31
- Adamant/Jolly Larvitar (No Egg Moves currently) - 31/31/31/x/31/31
- Brave Harvest Phantump - 31/31/31/x/31/0*

*Can Breed for another Nature and 31 Speed easily.

Weird Ones:
- Jolly Ryhorn (For Breeding of Field/Monster) - 31/31/31/x/31/31
- Jolly Bidoof (For Breeding of Field/Water 1) - 31/31/31/x/31/31
- Farfetch'd (For Breeding of Field/Flying) - 31/x/31/31/31/31

Note: For every perfect one of these I have, I have roughly four 4-5 iv imperfects that I pretty much just give away.

Services Offered:
Same species swaps or trade haves for wants. All offers will be considered.

I much prefer that the Pokemon you offer be foreign, as I want to Masuda, but I will consider other offers for things I do not have.

I will give equal to what is given. So If it's 5 iv imperfect, I will trade an imperfect. If it is perfect, I will trade a perfect.

Perfects are obviously vastly preferred.

I have perfect breeding pairs for all of the above, so I will create your Pokemon as needed, but have a stock of Eeevee, Magikarp, and Gastly on hand.

Wants:
Specifics:
- 31/31/31/x/31/0 Phantump. Brave preferred. If Female, Harvest is required.
- 31/x/31/31/31/0 Solosis. Quiet preferred. If Female, Magic Guard is required.
- 31/31/31/x/31/0 Mawile. Brave preferred. If Female, Intimidate is required.
- 31/0/31/x/31/0 Klefki. Relaxed or Sassy Preferred. If Female, Prankster required.
- 31/x/31/31/31/31 Gastly. Timid preferred.
- 31/31/31/x/31/31 Honedge. Adamant preferred.
- 31/31/31/x/31/0 Honedge. Brave preferred.
- 31/x/31/31/31/31 Froakie. Timid or Modest preferred. If Female (Fat chance, but I'll be safe), Protean is required.
- 31/x/31/31/31/31 Larvesta. If Female, Swarm is required.
- 0/31/0/x/0/31 Fletchling. If Female, Gale Wings is required.
- 31/31/31/x/31/31 Dratini. Jolly/Adamant Preferred. Extreme Speed is required for this one as an egg move! If Female, Marvel Scale is also required.

Generals:
- 5-6 iv Ditto with 0 Speed.
- A 31/x/31/31/31/31 Male of the Dragon Egg Group. Timid or Modest preferred.
- A 31/31/31/x/31/31 Male of the Dragon Egg Group. Adamant or Jolly preferred.
- A 31/31/31/x/31/31 Male of the Field Egg Group. Adamant or Jolly preferred.
- A 31/31/31/x/31/31 Male of the Flying Egg Group. Adamant or Jolly preferred.
- A 31/31/31/x/31/31 Male of the Bug Egg Group. Adamant or Jolly preferred.
- A 31/x/31/31/31/0 Male of the Field OR Monster Egg Group. Quiet preferred.

Specials:

No Current Specials.

Shinys I am Not interested in: Gyarados, Haxorus, Dragonite, Talonflame, Garchomp, Blaziken, and Gengar or any of their evolutionary lines. I've got bred ones with the right natures already. Stupid females that can't be used to Masuda anything but their own lines...

Final Comments:
- No Pokebank stuff where possible, as I don't want to risk hacked Pokemon.
- A few of the things on my want's list are weird because I like to try weird things, and many of them may not really exist very commonly. That Fletchling specifically... The prototype for that thing was flawless in all but Special Attack, and it worked phenomenally.

Edits - Updated Listings:
- Added IV spreads to my Haves.
- Removed one of the Shiny Eevee as it was claimed.
- Added Phantump to Haves.
- Removed Lucario from Wants as I got one.
- Added a Special Trick Room Field OR Monster Egg Group Male to Wants. I want a Pink Ampharos.
- Removed Shinies, as all have been claimed.
- Removed 31/x/31/31/31/31 Male of the Flying Egg Group. Ty Akwila!

Check my list for your Shiny - 31/x/31/x/31/x Bold Phantump F

I would really really really really like to have it! Can it be nicknamed?

Hey Honest Raven, awesome trade thread!!
Was your 3IV shiny Eevee caught in Kalos?
If so, would you be interested in trading for a shiny Gabite from the friend safari?
(Info: Female, Careful, Sand Veil, with 31IV's in HP & SpDef)
I could even throw in an extra 5IV Pokémon or two, to make it more persuasive. :p

Akwila said:
Check my list for your Shiny - 31/x/31/x/31/x Bold Phantump F

I would really really really really like to have it! Can it be nicknamed?

Yesir it can! All my pokemon and shinies were bred/caught on my game.

Unfortunately, I literally have all of your shinies except remoraid and Shellder with better natures and IVs that I've bred... I just keep those ones since they had what I was after you see...

I am however, like you, and actually enjoy breeding! Especially Masuda breeding... If you bychance have a nice Male Amorphous Egg Group pokemon that is foerign stashed away somewhere, preferably with something like 31/31/31/x/31/0 (If you have that spread exactly, I'll just flat out swap my shiny for it!). I just finished breeding perfect Brave Phantumps with 31/31/31/x/31/0, so a male to match them for Masuda breeding with be awesome!

I would have considered the Gyarados if I hadn't hatched a shiny Jolly Magikarp with 31/31/31/x/x/31 like literally yesterday... :(

Prince Dedenne said:
Hey Honest Raven, awesome trade thread!!
Was you 3IV shiny Eevee caught in Kalos?
If so, would you be interested in trading for a shiny Gabite from the friend safari?
(Info: Female, Careful, Sand Veil, with 31IV's in HP & SpDef)
I could even throw in an extra 5IV Pokémon or two, to make it more persuasive. :p

Again, yep! All of my pokes listed here were bred/caught in Kalos by me.

Hmm... I don't suppose you have any foerign 5iv pokemon for me to masuda with? It's stupidly easy for me to make any perfect 5iv pokes I want in a jiffy, but I do need things to Masuda with... It literally took me less than an hour to finish Phantump starting from scratch you see... As above, I'm not against just flat out trading my shinies for single perfectly spread foerign pokemon...

I only have Amorphous Pokemon like that that are North American. Crap.

I will take a look at my PokeBank when I get the chance though. I might have something.

So i have both of the dragon egg group males that you want. but they arent foreign are you atill interested in them? if so i desperately want a breeding pair of gastly

Actually just took a look at what i do have and i have a 5iv JPN male dratini 31/31/31/x/31/31

pikadino said:
So i have both of the dragon egg group males that you want. but they arent foreign are you atill interested in them? if so i desperately want a breeding pair of gastly

Actually just took a look at what i do have and i have a 5iv JPN male dratini 31/31/31/x/31/31

Well well! I can certainly trade for that, if you are willing! Pretty much ask for what you like. Since you are not on a foerign game, I'll gladly give 3-6 perfect pokes, or the shiny Eevee and a couple of perfects (I'm holding onto the Phantump for a bit as Akwila was interested in it) from my list if you like since that is as rare to you as me! Just let me know what you want specifically so I can breed them.

I would like to note that I apparently messed up on the Disable egg move for my Gastlys at some point, so I would need to re-breed that on if you want it. None of my stockpiled perfects have it, unfortunately. If you don't care about that specific move, then they work fine. I just know that I personally love disable Gengar, so...

King Xerneas said:
If you'd like I can get you a cloned 6IV Japanese Ditto.

I'm not a fan of cloned pokemon... but I suppose that would simplify things... ehh... If it's legitimate (RNGed or Randomly Found) and not a hacked ditto, then I suppose I could... What are you after?

Akwila said:
I only have Amorphous Pokemon like that that are North American. Crap.

I will take a look at my PokeBank when I get the chance though. I might have something.

Well, I'll hold the Phantump for you for a bit to let you figure out yeah?

Well, I recently came into ownership of a Japanese Shiny Togepi 31/x/31/31/31/31. Would that be ok?

I got it from another user here, but I think it may be from a previous generation. I don't know how into hacks the Japanese are, but I'm very sure it's legitimate. I'll check for the pentagon after I finish this breeding job.

Back