Wi-Fi Trades LF Huntail, FT: See inside.

Saix

Champion over all
My FC: 0791-1611-9444
My IGN: Saix
FT:
  • 5IV Spiritomb, Jolly nature, egg moves Spite, Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Nightmare.
  • Gorebyss (For people trying to fill pokedex, this is Y exclusive)

I'm trying to get all the Pokemon in the Kalos region. To complete my Coastal dex, I need a Huntail. I have pokemon Y, and Huntail is exclusive to X. If you can trade, please do! It will be just a trade, then I'll trade it back. Thanks!

I might be posting this in the wrong section, sorry about that!

RE: LF: Makuhita FT: 5IV Jolly Spiritomb (Pokedex)

I bred a few Makuhitas, they're nothing too special (couple of good IVs I think), so I'm happy to trade one over for you. Feel free to keep it if you want too :)

FC is 2981-7599-8674

RE: LF: Makuhita FT: 5IV Jolly Spiritomb (Pokedex)

JamieF1 said:
I bred a few Makuhitas, they're nothing too special (couple of good IVs I think), so I'm happy to trade one over for you. Feel free to keep it if you want too :)

FC is 2981-7599-8674

I bred one yesterday after finally finding a Hariyama. Sorry though. I'd still give you a Spiritomb though.

Saix, I merged your two XY trade threads, please keep in mind that the rules allow only one trade thread per member. If you ever need to update or change what your thread contains, feel free to do so at any time by clicking the edit option rather than creating new threads.
:)

I have a huntail, im actually looking for legendaries that would be traded and then traded back. If you are willing to do so please message me.

Back