• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Let's talk about Thundurus/Deoxys

matuxlogan

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon
  • 2 Thundurus EX
  • 4 Deoxys EX
  • 3 Kyurem
  • 1 Absol
  • 1 Keldeo ex
Trainers
  • 4 Professor Juniper
  • 4 N
  • 3 Skyla
  • 2 Colress
  • 3 Colress Machine
  • 3 Float Stone
  • 4 Pokemon Catcher
  • 2 Switch
  • 2 Ultra ball
  • 1 Plasma ball
  • 4 Hypnotoxic Laser
  • 1 Tool Scrapper
  • 1 Computer Search
  • 2 Virbank City
Energy
  • 4 Blend energy (water, etc)
  • 4 Prism Energy
  • 4 Plasma energy
  • 1 Lighting energy (or water)
Strategy
Well, if you look this list, its "familiar" (guess you know it) and looks like a nice list, but I'm wondering what can I do in the future vs a Genesect / Virizion deck? And that's the funny part, because I hope, the tcg pokemon players of pb can help me with this kind of issue. Lets see, one of the problems its the HTL + VCG because the ability of virizion ex is about "no efects" in pokes with grass energy, so ... I don't know.
What kind of "tech" should I use? Victini ex? (I really don't like it, but if it works...) And other thing, what do you think about put a Virizion EX (or 2 idk) to use his ability ? (for the prism of course)
But well, any advice of you people, I'll be glad to read it. So thank you!

(btw, I'm from Argentina, and my English, could be a little bit bad, so I'm really sorry about that, hope you understand.)

Back