• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Let's Control Everything! (Glaceon GX/Milotic)

Kyle Brewer

YT Channel on Home Page of my profile :D
3x Eevee (Energy Evo)

3x Glaceon GX (Ultra Prism)

2x Feebas

2x Milotic (TLC)

2x Alolan Vulpix

2x Alolan Ninetales

2x Tapu Lele GX (We all know why)

1x Zorua

1x Zoroark GX (Trade)

=18 Pokémon

3x Guzma

3x Enhanced Hammer

3x Crushing Hammer

3x Choice Band

3x Switch

3x Field Blower

2x Team Flare Grunt

2x N

2x Professor Sycamore

2x Ultra Ball

2x Aqua Patch

1x Brigette

=29 Trainers

4x DCE

2x Splash Energy

7x Water Energy

=13 Energy

Here's how the deck would work (in theory).

Glaceon GX:

Glaceon stops abilities from your opponent while active. Using his first attack you can do 30 to a bench Pokemon and 90 to active. If you're having trouble with your opponents active his GX attack does 50 damage for each damage counter on the defending Pokemon. So, if you use one of his first attacks, you will always K.O. when using the GX attack.

Milotic:

Milotic's TLC for 1 water states that you choose one of your opponents benched Pokemon that has any damage on it and it gets shuffled in their deck with all the cards attackhed to it. Works great on Evolutions like Zoroark GX and Golisopod GX. But you only want Milotic up for one turn at most just to get rid of a problematic Benched Pokemon like Zoroark GX or Golisopod GX.

Alolan Ninetales:

Luminous Barrier if you see them setting up Golisopod GX, or in general just to stop their GX's and hit them for 80 with a Choice Band your hitting GX's for 110. Two hitting things like Zoroark GX or Buzzwole GX.
Tapu Lele GX:

You know why it's here.

Basis of the deck is to control energy attachment with ability lock and Hammer's while controlling Abilities (in general), while also controlling bench with Milotic and hard hitting GX's while they can't attack. (Note: You could use Parallel City or Sudowoodo w/ Roadblock to control number of bench.
Any questions or comments or ways to make this better, please comment ! :)

Last edited:
Tapu Lele GX:

You know why it's here. Plus, you can hit Buzzwole GX for weakness. All depending on energy count you could OHKO it.

Basis of the deck is to control energy attachment with ability lock and Hammer's while controlling Abilities (in general), while also controlling bench with Milotic and hard hitting GX's while they can't attack. (Note: You could use Parallel City or Sudowoodo w/ Roadblock to control number of bench.
Any questions or comments or ways to make this better, please comment ! :)

Tapu Lele's attack specifically states that it is not affected by weakness.

I would suggest cutting a couple of lines to make the deck more consistent. Also cut the Switches for Guzmas and Float Stones.

Hey im the guy who made the Glaceon Gx/ Alolan Ninetails deck and i think this deck is good but im not entirely sure if tlc milotic is the route to go

Hey im the guy who made the Glaceon Gx/ Alolan Ninetails deck and i think this deck is good but im not entirely sure if tlc milotic is the route to go
I like to use Pokémon that aren't used often. Sometimes it may not work. Haven't played it yet, just ideas. I have Guzmas but I think I will cut Switches for Float Stones, awesome idea! Thank you for the feedback.

Somewhere in there you said alolan ninetales ohko's garbodor and other ninetales with cb+kukui you realize choice band only works on gx's right

Didn't mean to throw that in there, honestly. Thanks for pointing it out.

This is by far the SICKEST idea for Glaceon GX I have seen yet! It currently baffles me that Baby Ninetales does not see more play anyway!

Back