Discussion Lele / Fini Tins?

BlueEew

Aspiring Trainer
Fini will be printed in a couple weeks in the next set and by that point Guardians Rising would of made it's money with Lele being the main selling point. Since Koko/Bulu had their Tins already am I right in thinking that Lele / Fini Tins are on the horizon?

[I'm currently a YuGiOh player and I know this would be Konami's move if it was their product. I'm also buying cards now to start playing PTCG in Sept when the new Rotation starts; hence my question.]

Fini will be printed in a couple weeks in the next set and by that point Guardians Rising would of made it's money with Lele being the main selling point. Since Koko/Bulu had their Tins already am I right in thinking that Lele / Fini Tins are on the horizon?

[I'm currently a YuGiOh player and I know this would be Konami's move if it was their product. I'm also buying cards now to start playing PTCG in Sept when the new Rotation starts; hence my question.]
No, Guardians Rising will still sell amazingly, probably better than even Roaring Skies or Phantom Forces, this is all thanks to Lele, being a card everybody wants 2-3 of in their decks. TPCi knows this and probably don't want to lose sales on GRI. Additionally they didn't do this with Shaymin. Lastly we already know the tins for BUS: Marshadow, Ho-oh, and Necrozma. And I highly doubt they'd release 2 cards from older sets alongside Crimson Invasion

Back