Help Lele alternatives?

Deyox4

Aspiring Trainer
Hi, I am trying to make a good deck but cant afford a Lele gx. Is there another option? I was thinking using the ultra prism Lucario for its ability. I would verry much appreciate any other thoughts or if you think Lucario is a good idea. Thanks, hope others can find this usefull aswell.

Lucario only really works in one deck, as it needs garchomp in play to use the ability, so it isn’t an alternitive unless you are playing garchomp

There is no substitute for Lele.
You can play without it, but you won't be competitive.
And Lucario appreciates a Lele to set up too.

I win without lele but I want another thing that allows me to look for supporters without using a supporter.

Xerneas from crimson invasion has an attack for one fairy energy that allows you to search for a supporter. That could work

Thanks SmiteKnight. I play fairy but took it out. I will try it and try to look for it when I play

I win without lele but I want another thing that allows me to look for supporters without using a supporter.
You either are unbeliveably lucky or play in a low competitive enviroment.
Anyway, there may be some tweaks that can be done, but not in general, need to know what deck you need it for.

You'd win more with Lele

There isn't an alternative to Lele, if there was then Lele wouldn't cost 40 in the first place

There's Octillery and Marshadow from Shining Legends. As for whether they can replace Lele, I'm not sure...

There are lite versions of Lele that can help you pull cards out of your deck (like SuMo Oranguru). But, they can't really "replace" what Lele can do in a deck.

Lele is extremely splashable in basically every engine. While most of the "lite alternatives" aren't as splashable(Looking at you Octillery). Oranguru is, as a Colorless Pokemon.

But, the metagame needs Lele, and you really need that pinch Supporter help to fish out an N for a fresh hand, or something like Sycamore for a complete hand wipe.

In expanded you have jirichi EX but besides that I cant think of anything that hasnt been mentioned already.

Outside of Jirachi EX in Expanded you have the always helpful Supporter recycling VS Seeker Trainer Card.

It’s either Lele or a very high supporter count to increase the odds of drawing into them. Other single energy attackers that have an effect to search a supporter with their attack can ruin the board state for you and put you at a major disadvantage. I hate to say it but at least two Leles per deck is a near requirement now if you want to be competitive.

Back