Finished Legendary/Uber RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I didn't. I was always evil, and then Arceus started interfering with my plan. Naturally, I had to get rid of him. Now, I'm back and evil again."

"My plan? My plan is to take the dimensions of Space and Time and distort them, causing panic in the world. Afterwards, I will distort Space so that the sun's gravity dramatically increases and draws Earth nearer every second."

*Nova shivers and looks around on his way to Mount Olympis* "I don't know why but it feels like I'm being watched by.... something... I must continue going on if I'm supposed to make it to the legendary meeting."

(Sorry I brought in some greek mythology. >.<)

*Darkrai watches through his cauldron*
"Aha! Precisely the spot that will hit the sun first. Mt. Olympus, where all the legendaries are. Then, they won't be able to do anything about this!"

*Nova continues walking floating towards Mount Olympis* "I wonder who has guard duty today. I know it isn't me but it could be one of those semi legendarys." *Sighs* "I hate when they get that job. They get all cocky."

(I have to go in like 5 min. Might not be back for a few hours.)

*catches it and throws it on the ground causing a crater in the middle of the battlefield*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back