• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Legendary Steelworker

Jedidr

Aspiring Trainer
This is a combo from the Guardians Rising ETB, so the Punching Up does a max of 180 but with this if you have solgaleo out and 2 dhelmise you do 190 damage but if you have 4 dhelmise on bench you do 210 plus choice band is another 30 and you do a max of 210. To grt these dhelmise I use nest ball and you can use ultra ball for the solgaleo. This is very budget since you dont have any gx or ex pokemon in the deck. If you have any suggestions make sure they are not gx or ex pokemon.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 16

* 4 Solgaleo GRI 87
* 4 Cosmog SUM 64
* 4 Dhelmise GRI 59
* 4 Cosmoem SUM 65

##Trainer Cards - 34

* 4 Choice Band GRI 121
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 4 N FCO 105
* 2 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 4 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 4 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 2 Altar of the Sunne GRI 118
* 4 Crushing Hammer SUM 115

##Energy - 10

* 10 Metal Energy 8

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Since the new standard format is coming in two weeks, I would make these changes:

#Pokemon - 15

* 4 Solgaleo
* 4 Cosmog
* 4 Dhelmise
* 1 Cosmoem
* 1 Celesteela
* 1 Solgaleo Prism Star

#Trainer Cards - 35

* 3 Choice Band
* 1 Switch
* 1 Judge
* 2 Metal Frying Pan
* 2 Lillie
* 1 Copycat
* 4 Cynthia
* 4 Guzma
* 4 Rare Candy
* 3 Ultra Ball
* 4 Nest Ball
* 1 Altar of the Sunne
* 3 Crushing Hammer
* 1 Enhanced Hammer
* 1 Shrine of Punishment

#Energy - 10

* 10 Metal Energy

Total Cards - 60

You would lose N, Sycamore and Float Stone to still have an Standard deck.
Why not use Rare Candy instead of 4 Cosmoem? I think you should use 4 - 1 - 4, and add 4 Rare Candy in the deck.
I added one Solgaleo Prism Star because it can be useful later in game to recycle your metal energy, specially now you would be losing Float Stone. In case you need to retreat and can't play a Guzma. that's why I added 1 Switch too.
1 Celesteela because, I know it's a long shot, but it's still a good strategy and it works very well at the right moment of the game. 160 for 1 energy, done in a crucial moment, can be very decisive for the game.
2 Lillie and 1 Copycat for draw support.
1 Shrine of Punishment. Since you don't use any GX it would be useful.
1 less Choice Band and 2 Metal Frying Pan.
1 Judge to balance things out if needed.
I was going to add 1 Alolan Vulpix because I think it will be a very useful card now that N is leaving the standard format, but well, that's just another option. And now you're going from 8 to 10 basic Pokemon and you want 4 Dhelmise on the bench, so I'm not sure if it would be a good choice to add another one.

I haven't played the game in a while... I'm just starting again now and I'm not sure if all this changes are any good but that's what I would go with at first.

Back