Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

I beat this game. AWESOME! Now, I beat the snot out of people on WiFi... XD!

I was pleasantly surprised to find that this game didn't stink. I was afraid that making another wind waker would end in tears.

the things I loved most about this game were the ability to write on the map, which saved my butt a lot, and the smoothness throughout, everything from fighting, to boss battles, to all of the new equipment worked seamlessly, and that is why in my opinion this is the best hand held Zelda game EVER!

Post edited... please be more careful with your language. There are younger members around. ~DRK176

The Wind Temple?!? The first dungeon in the game?? Wow I have no idea to help you out with that part..check gamefaqs.com if you need any more help...

dmaster out.

I'm working my way through the first temple and I have to admit that this is an awesome game in every way.

narutomon said:
not the fire temple the temple of gust.i just found the bomb bag.i dont know what to do next sadly....:(

go search a walthrough on IGN or GameFaqs, and usually there are hints on what to do, like tablets that hint at things, or spirits that will tell you what thy did wrong.

I'm now pulling my hair out on the 8th Boss but I hope to beat it in the next couple of hours. Whoops sorry thought it was the 1st but it's the 2nd temple/dungeon. Right after you get the bomb bag, you bomb a crack in the room you got the bag in and then you'll come to a puzzle where you have to throw a bomb right in the middle of the bombs just right to blow them all up and bring up a bridge. Tell me if you already did that or if you need more help in that specific part.

EDIT: Beat it..awesome game..best game on DS...best ending...buy this game and beat it and you will wish they made another sequel...

dmaster out.

I'm at the midway point on the 4th visit to the Temple on the Ocean King.

The game's pretty good, but I think Twilight Princess is a little better.

First off in the room you got the bombs go to the NW corner of the room and bomb the crack. Then in that room put a bomb on the windspout to blow the boulder and then go up yourself into the next room. Then on B1 toss a bomb onto the airspout which will then trigger a switch. It's timed so you'll want to hurry. Kill the armored Chu-Chu's here and then place a bomb on the floor tile to make a path to the door. On F1, do the same thing: kill enemies, bomb floortile but it's on the other side of the wall so try hard to look for it. Go NW and then use 2 bombs to blow up the line of bombs. Go down the door and get the Boss Key. Bomb the boulder by the aircurrent on your left and then go and face the boss. Hope it helps.:):)

dmaster out.

Are you still stuck or are you just stating where you are in the game??

dmaster out.

Also you can go to gamefaqs.com. What part of the TOtOK are you stuck in??

dmaster out.

Lugia58 said:
The game's pretty good, but I think Twilight Princess is a little better.

thats pretty unfair, seeing as how that is a console game, and this is a handeld.

Hero Lv.X said:
I can't get past the temple of the ocean king!

which part are you stuck on?

Back