Ruling Legend Maker Spoilers

fchangus

Aspiring Trainer
I heard from someone at the league today that there are spoilers available for Legend Maker on the internet. Is that true? If so, can someone point me to it?

Thanks.

Eidolon Forest is the Japanese version of EX Legend Maker:

http://www.pokebeach.com/sets/jpnsets/eidolonforest.txt

In the future, you can access the above page, as well as other Japanese sets, from the left menu under "Japanese TCG Sets."

Why doesn't that spoiler list the stadium that does 10 damage to anything with a poke-power inbetween turns?

IDK, probably because I lost the Banette theme deck spoilers that had those unique cards in them. I'll go look for them now or just get them from GreatFox later.

EDIT: Whoops, they just got cut off. Added two missing Trainers from before.

Ok, here's the missing cards, seeing as I have a complete spoiler.

I don't know if they were added yet, but here they are anyway.

------------
Regirock*-90HP-[F] type
Basic Pokemon

[F] Dig Drain: 10 damage. Remove 1 damage counter from Regirock*.

[F][F][C] Final Bomber: 30 damage. If your opponent only has 1 prize card left and Regirock* is your only Pokemon in play, this attack does 100 damage.

Weakness: Water
Resistance: none
Retreat Cost: 3
------------
Mysterious Tree
Stadium Card

If a player has no Special Energy Cards in their discard pile, once during their turn they may search their discard pile for a Basic Energy Card, show it to their opponent, and put it in their hand.
------------
Cursed Shrine
Stadium Card

In between turns, place 1 damage counter on every Pokemon in play with a Poke-Power.
------------

Made-up rule: If your opponent is Holy Star, place 3 damage counters on his Pokemon between turns with a Poke-Power in order to spite him for hating Cursed Shrine.

Back