News 'Legacy Pin Collection' and Entei/Suicune/Raikou Pin Blisters in May!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
This product is for casual, general, or nostalgic fans who don't play the TCG (aka not most of you).

Starsoulklr

'Rolling around at the speed of sound'
I like this better then the Mega T-Tar box. Sure these aren't the most potent cards but this is the only way to get them Holo and at least you can make some fun decks out of them. Hopefully you can get them out of the box without too much effort. Also I believe that we have not had a Crobat pin before out of the current pin line.

I am more interested in what's in the Decks they're going to have I'm pumped for more Rebirth Ho-ohs.

SpunkyBandy

Aspiring Trainer
If there was something more substantial like a Mega Steelix or Mega Houndoom Figure Collection Box, would you still shit on this product for being a "cash-grab"?

Asrialys

Aspiring Trainer
Is that the first time a Crobat pin has been available from these collection? Might have to buy this set if so. Or maybe just seek out the pin by itself...

taschen88

Aspiring Trainer
Gah this box is ugly!
Bellossom isn't even a rare nor is it useful. Blissey was gimmicky at best, back when Trick Coin was still part of Standard. As for Politoed... Hrmmm does anyone use Poliwrath even?

Hellcat

Outlaw Trainer
Eww. Nothing overly spectacular to see here. I'll just wind up buying the pin separately, maybe the Crobaf card for my collection since it's one of my favorite cards. The rest just isn't worth the cost.

Vitiel

Mush. Up!
Gah this box is ugly!
Bellossom isn't even a rare nor is it useful. Blissey was gimmicky at best, back when Trick Coin was still part of Standard. As for Politoed... Hrmmm does anyone use Poliwrath even?
Politoed FFI might be funny with the Politoed that was in Japan's SM1+.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
If there was something more substantial like a Mega Steelix or Mega Houndoom Figure Collection Box, would you still shiat on this product for being a "cash-grab"?
We aren't mad because it's a "Cash-grab" we're mad because nothing the product just used old cards and made them holo rather than printing new EX/GXs

chella182

Aspiring Trainer
At least they didn't put Fates Collide in this product. Maybe it's just me but I see them stuffing Fates in almost every product I see. I still won't buy this just because It's of no use and it's probably cheaper to just buy the packs.
I was literally just saying this to a friend the other day! As someone who buys quite a lot of sealed products, I hate seeing Fates Collide in there. There's barely anything of worth in that set at all (N's are probably the best thing tbh, and mayyybe Glaceon EX). Glad I'm not the only one it annoys!

~~~

If there's no promos in it, I won't buy it, however I may pick up some of the Crobats individually if I can find them for the right price; I'd much prefer using these in my Expanded deck to the reverse holo ones!