The Fire Wyrm said:
Alas, Victorious Morgana,
I am climbing to gold for Victorious Shyvana, not this bullshit angel. :mad:

EDIT:
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/champion-reveal/azir-emperor-of-the-sands

ftfy

And I can't wait for Azir :3

I am so done with Riot. The new client doesn't work on 95% of macs, and they aren't doing anything about it. It doesn't let you open up the launcher and of course, what is Riot's piece of advice? "Reinstall it". And then you can't reinstall it because the Patcher crashes every 5 minutes. I really appreciate how they don't care about their Mac players. There are tons of threads open on player support about this, and they just keep giving solutions that don't work and then saying, "Well if that doesn't work, reinstall it".
I emailed them about this and the guy told me that it was a problem with my computer. I seriously doubt this due to all the threads that opened up about this after the 4.15 update, but thanks for all your help.

So this happened last night when me and pride were playing. The game glitched out, and I saw this when I woke up hoping to get the end of match screen already. Five-hundred. Over five-hundred minutes. What was going on with their servers last night?

m9ajw2.jpg

Can someone add me to the first post please? Username is safariblade.

Finally in my promos to silver, so tired of bronze and having to carry every game.

sillykyle said:
Have some class man, at least get blinded by Quinn or something.

As a Quinn main, I am offended that you would even compare her blind to Teemo's, considering it is one of the buggiest skills in the game. Half the time it doesn't even blind properly.

Just played one of the funnest games ever. I got really fed on trist early on, and after a bit their twitch just gave up and started intentionally feeding. We had a gigantic lead obviously, so we started pushing down inhibs, all the while having friendly chats with the other team (other than twitch) and trolling and dancing and such. Then at the end, right as the super minions were closing in on their open nexus, we unanimously surrendered for the lolz. Many laughs and honors were had in the after game chat and it was overall just a good time.

I just went through and cleared my friend's list, so I may have accidentally removed anyone I added from here, if you'd like to re-add me.

In other news, I'm beginning to realize how much fun Gnar is, and just how powerful he really can be. His Rage meter used to infuriate (or en-RAGE for pun?) me to no end, because I hated the spontaneous transformation when I was farming, but I've come to embrace it. At least until the enemy realizes what's going on and backs off leaving me stuck, twiddling my thumbs in the middle of the lane while I wait to shrink back to normal...

First of all, I apologize for my behavior from the last couple weeks.
I got really toxic from ranked and removed all of you to prevent you from seeing the bad side of me until I calmed down.
Unfortunately I am an idiot and created my last post, which completely counteracted what I was trying to accomplish.
I did not quit league and I'm still planning on getting gold, I'm Silver 3 82 LP at the moment.
If you want to add me back, hit me up with a request and I'll accept it.
Just a taste.
I never bluff.
The shadow approaches.
The shadows have enlightened me.
It's all smoke and mirrors.
I see things clearly.
I stand at the brink of infinity.
EDIT: CLICK ON THE LIKS KALISTA NEEDS YOU

The Fire Wyrm said:
First of all, I apologize for my behavior from the last couple weeks.
I got really toxic from ranked and removed all of you to prevent you from seeing the bad side of me until I calmed down.
Unfortunately I am an idiot and created my last post, which completely counteracted what I was trying to accomplish.
I did not quit league and I'm still planning on getting gold, I'm Silver 3 82 LP at the moment.
If you want to add me back, hit me up with a request and I'll accept it.
Just a taste.
I never bluff.
The shadow approaches.
The shadows have enlightened me.
It's all smoke and mirrors.
I see things clearly.
I stand at the brink of infinity.
My boi TFW coming back to his senses. It may make you look kinda stupid for saying you were quitting and coming back soon after, but it's no big deal and I expected you to have a change of heart at some point anyway. I wasn't bothered by being removed either, just surprised lol. Just try to keep a positive mindset, play when you're confident while using the champs you're comfortable on, and at the rate you're going I'm sure you can hit gold. : )

The Fire Wyrm said:

Huh. I swore it said you reached gold last time I saw you on before you removed everyone.

Axell Starr said:
The Fire Wyrm said:

Huh. I swore it said you reached gold last time I saw you on before you removed everyone.

That's my ranked 3s team.
I don't count that.

Back