League of Legends

Breakfast Cereal said:
The Fire Wyrm said:
Hard to do that when you main support and are completely reliant on your team :p.
Thankfully my adc's have been less... stupid.

Having a terrible support isn't fun for us adc mains, either. This can really apply to the bot lane in general.

Truthfully, a good ADC main can keep their lane ahead or even whether or not the support is good.

^Not true. The support is the one who brings most if not all of the CC to the lane, so the lane is just as reliant on the support as it is the ADC.

sillykyle said:
^Not true. The support is the one who brings most if not all of the CC to the lane, so the lane is just as reliant on the support as it is the ADC.

While that may be true, and keeping in mind that having CC does not make you a good support, a good ADC will be able to keep up with a bad support. Just like a good support will be able to do most of the work for a bad ADC. I main ADC, and I do support from time to time. I've been on both sides of the argument. Having a good support and a good ADC is preferred, but having one or the other works just as well.

Not nearly as well. You may manage to keep your stupid ADC alive, or you may manage to farm without a support, but you can't get kills unless the enemy botlane is just as bad. You can manage a botlane without a support or an ADC, but you can't win it no matter what if the enemies are decent.

The Fire Wyrm said:
alex said:
In that case, my best suggestion is to find an adc that you really like playing with and duo with them.

His router exploded.
Next best thing is Pride, but our timezones are too different, and he plays too passive.
WHEN YOUR ROLE IS TO DO DAMAGE, WHY WOULD YOU CHOSE THE LEAST DAMAGING AD. PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

Did he choose Corki again :<

PS. Pride, I haven't seen you online for a bit, but we gotta schedule cause I saw you were in your Silver III promos!

1-1 in promos and terrified to do the last game D=

The issue is that my best adc by far is Cait, so... I play basically as I should: bully/zone, and farm. I get too many supports (TheFireWyrm is guilty of this) that engage and Cait has 0 follow up damage.

Edit: I'd rather have a good support then a good adc in lane. Support is the play maker in lane, the adc just has to be competent and let the support carry them in lane so the adc can win the fights later.

Pride said:
1-1 in promos and terrified to do the last game D=

The issue is that my best adc by far is Cait, so... I play basically as I should: bully/zone, and farm. I get too many supports (TheFireWyrm is guilty of this) that engage and Cait has 0 follow up damage.

Edit: I'd rather have a good support then a good adc in lane. Support is the play maker in lane, the adc just has to be competent and let the support carry them in lane so the adc can win the fights later.

I MAKE THE BIG PUHRAY
I WIN YOUR PROMO NO PROBLEM.

So, to create another discussion topic, what do you guys think about this?

League has been for awhile now only meta champions, similar games over and over again. I, personally, am somewhat bored with these patterns. If any of you guys feel like this is your games, try a champion where they're "not supposed to be". But get ready for a lot of flak.

Rally said:

League has been for awhile now only meta champions, similar games over and over again. I, personally, am somewhat bored with these patterns. If any of you guys feel like this is your games, try a champion where they're "not supposed to be". But get ready for a lot of flak.

I've still been getting flame for things like shyvana, galio, and renekton jungle and lee sin supp.
Pride is VERY guilty of this.

The Fire Wyrm said:
I've still been getting flame for things like shyvana, galio, and renekton jungle and lee sin supp.

You get flak for that?

Renekton is surprisingly good in the jungle, mostly with attack speed Quints, Marks and building Bork.

The Fire Wyrm said:
Rally said:

Says the guy who hates on people for using "the least damaging adc"

Rally said:
The Fire Wyrm said:

You get flak for that?

Renekton is surprisingly good in the jungle, mostly with attack speed Quints, Marks and building Bork.

Mostly for not ganking cause she's not efficient at it.
Thy usually say "If she can't gank why jungle her noob"
Then pentakill.

sillykyle said:
The Fire Wyrm said:

Says the guy who hates on people for using "the least damaging adc"

I like to go balls to the walls man.
It doesn't work with an ashe or corki.

Ashe is like the most balls to the walls ADC in the game after Twitch, she is the only ADC with an engager.

alex said:
Why would you ever Galio jungle? That just simply wouldn't work.

I'm guessing you would max Q, as its his main damage source and it has a built in slow. And the sustain is pretty incredible, cause his W grants him bonus armor and MR, and heals himself whenever hes damaged. His E is a okay chase tool. But his ultimate is what really causes him to have good ganks.

BestUserNameEver said:
alex said:
Ashe is like the most balls to the walls ADC in the game after Twitch, she is the only ADC with an engager.

Forgot Varus.

Who? What about Sivir?

The Fire Wyrm said:
I like to go balls to the walls man.
It doesn't work with an ashe or corki.

Bro you need to let me hit six with Ashe before engaging x_x

Rally said:
If any of you guys feel like this is your games, try a champion where they're "not supposed to be". But get ready for a lot of flak.

So MidRaka<3 I love her. She's so strong.

Edit: I wanna play so much right now. but studying and school has me by my internal balls.

Back