League Cups and Challenges Going on Break in June, Promo Giveaways Announced!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
TPCi has announced all Championship Point events will go on break during June, including League Cups and Challenges. This is because June 7th’s NAIC will be the last CP event of the season. The 2025 season will begin in July.

pokemon-international-championship-142-en.png

During June, Leagues will instead have more freedom to run friendly tournaments in alternate formats, like Gym Leader Challenge. As prizing, select locations will give out three new reverse foil promo cards with the Play! Pokemon watermark.

Buddy-Buddy-Poffin-143x200.png

Super-Rod-143x200.png

TM-Evolution-143x200.png

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Kinda glad tbh as I'll be moving into a new place that month, also those promos are awesome, I hope they're cross hatch like some of the older play pokemon promos

Eh, I‘m all for more friendlier events but I’m not a fan alternate formats like GLC. I guess I‘ll have to find a League that doesn’t bother with those if I want to get these cards.

Kinda glad tbh as I'll be moving into a new place that month, also those promos are awesome, I hope they're cross hatch like some of the older play pokemon promos
YES PLEASE! love crosshatch promos so much,they were so criminally underutilized and i hope they bring em back (i mean,they kinda did for radiants and the new ACE SPECs but still,wouldnt mind it for new promo cards)

thats bad news...i am really trying hard to get an invite for Worlds =(

Back