• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Leafeon with Backup

Puff-Sun

Gogoats
This is the current build of the Deck I'm running right now.

Pokemon(22):
4 Eevee (Call For Family)
3 Leafeon CoL
3 Foonguss NXD
3 Amoonguss NXD
2 Houndour CoL
2 Houndoom Prime
1 Tornadus EX
2 Virizion NV
2 Shaymin EX

T/S/S(25):
2 Dual Ball
3 Level Ball
3 Pokemon Communication
3 Skyarrow Bridge
3 Seeker
2 Pokemon Collector
3 N
3 Juniper
3 PONT

Energy():
11 {G}
2 {C} {C}

Strategy: It's everyone's favorite rogue, Leafeon! The basic strategy of this deck is to stack as many special conditions as possible on the defending pokemon and use Leafeon to deal massive damage to the opposing pokemon so that the special condition Damage can finish them off. Virizion is an excellent starter, as it can accelerate my drawpower greatly. It also composes 98% of my Durant matchup. Shaymin EX is a late game finisher, Able to be dropped and charged in 2 turns to KO opposing EXs and finish the game. Tornadus EX is an alternate starter, having a great ability to donk most evolving things t1.

Cards Under Consideration:
Volcarona DEX
This card could be a big help in guaranteeing the KO of EXes with eviolite.
Carnivine DEX
Special conditions and switch shenanigans.

Problems/not:
Mewtwo EX: Not a problem: I can OHKO them and it takes 4 energy for them to OHKO me.
Terrakion: Problem. It OHKOs me and I OHKO it, but It's more consistent and usually wins out.

Don't suggest taking out Houndoom. I tried it, the deck simply doesn't work without the raw power that Houndoom gives it.

You could try some espionage prime as well for against mewtwo.I think rescue energy may help a lot because leafeoN uses a colorless for its attack anyways.

Oh, I didn't think of rescue energy. I'll try to get my hands on some. I actually just took Espeon out of my deck, because it was too difficult to get out and since a full on leafeon hit OHKOs Mewtwo EX anyway.

Get rid of those dogs and decrease Amoonguss, use roserade instead

Rainbow Energy = 2 conditions

with only 2 conditions, the deck simply doesn't have enough power to work. you have to get 3 to have a chance.

I would have considered using Roserade + Amoonguss as for the providing special conditions on your opponents pokémon. Is Houndoom Prime really that good? It's flippy and it has a major downside which is its weaknedd to fighting. Also, I think 2 copies of Shaymin EX is unnecessary. It's sucks to start with it, and you really just need 1 for the late game sweep. Also, Tornadus EX sucks against eels, and it is really not needed. I know it's cool, I know it's powerful, but you should focus on getting this exact deck to work rather than making it fun. In my opinion, that is.

I recommend trying:
- 1 Tornadus EX
- 1 Shaymin EX
- 2 Houndoom Prime
- 2 Houndor CoL
- 2 DCE
- 2 Grass Energies
- 1 Skyarrow Bridge (Don't see why 3 is necessary..)
+ 2 Roselia UL
+ 2 Roserade UL
+ 4 Rainbow Energy
+ 1 Leafeon CoL
+ 1 Prof. Oak's New Theory

You could also consider using Energy Exchanger to get out your rainbows. Any cow, good luck with the deck.

Back