• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Leafeon UD/Roserade UL - BR masters

HounDOOMed

Darkness Dealer
4-4 Lefeon (RR-UD)
--1 Espeon Prime
4-4 Roserade (SV-UL)
2-2 Dodrio SV
1 Unown R

22 pokemon

4 Bebe's Search
3 Interviewer's Questions
2 Pokemon Collector
2 Professor Oak's New Theory
3 BTS
3 Rare Candy
3 SSU
3 Energy Exchanger
2 Pokemon Communication
1 Luxury Ball

26 T/s/s

4 {G}
4 {P}
4 Rainbow

12 Energy

Strategy: use Roserade's double-inflicting status pokepower to create a situation where leafeon can hit for 100 energy (150 if asleep due to a T1 soothing sent) for only one energy.

HounDOOMed

Darkness Dealer
yes. its an alternative to roserade but im not a fan of a two retreat cost if it gets pulled up. i can deal with a one retreat cost. how could i edit it to fit magmortar in or even if i dont put magmortar in how can i make my roserade build better?

tyrannitar trainer

Aspiring Trainer
your leafeon mismia wind attack will only ever be able to do 100 why not add....
-1 uknown R
-1 rare candy
-2-2 dodrio UD
-2-2 roserade UL
+2 uxie LA
+2-2 magmortar SV
+2-2 hypno HS

So if everything goes right this should happen hypno puts oppenet to sleep you evolve magmartor so now hes asleep burned confused now attach psychic energy to roserade and you can do 200!

Jade

Retired
tyranitar trainer said:
your leafeon mismia wind attack will only ever be able to do 100 why not add....
-1 uknown R
-1 rare candy
-2-2 dodrio UD
-2-2 roserade UL
+2 uxie LA
+2-2 magmortar SV
+2-2 hypno HS

So if everything goes right this should happen hypno puts oppenet to sleep you evolve magmartor so now hes asleep burned confused now attach psychic energy to roserade and you can do 200!

uh no. 150 maxinum. Sleep, Asleep and Confusion will constrict each other as you have to turn your pokemon around to that specific condition. If that Pokemon is already Confused, and the time when you want to Paralyze, it will override the old one.

So what you can do is:
Burned
Poison
In combination of Sleep, Paralyze and Confusion.

Just clearing up your error, trainer. :)

lilkirby

Aspiring Trainer
I made a similar deck.

magmator sv is just not good. it doesnt keep the deck consisent at all.
you play it down sure you can hit 100 for the second or first turn but after that it takes up bench space and your either putting money on ssu or getting another one. Plus if you get a magmar start.. it's eh....

The deck is slow if you have to many pokemon different kinds of pokemon on it. 2-2, 3-3 roserade is good.

also getting 2 tails for sleep is very unlikey. So i doubt you will be able to hit for 150.

Blaziken>hypno,magmatar,houndoom, ivysaur etc.

+4 pokedex handi or +4 pokedrawer.
+1-1-1 Blaziken (2-2-2 works too)
+1 uxie
+1 BTS (a lot better if your running SSU)
+2 POkemon communication

-2-2 dodrio UD
-1-1 roserade or
-2-2 roserade (+ 1 azelf + some sort of draw power)
-3 Bebe's Search
-1 rarecandy
-1 interviewer

somewhat ideal start is to start off with eevee + pokemon communication.

i don't know if you can afford or already have a leafeon lv x. i would add that in. Extra HP = GOOD. You could take out espeon prime for another card i find that card very useless....

Uxie + some sort of draw power will speed up your deck by a lot of course if you vs trainer lock...

ogeray

Aspiring Trainer
houndoom prime anyone?
i put a 2-2 line just in case

also, i put in a shaymin UL just in case ur roserade gets too energy heavy or if it gets dragged out before you charged it and u need to deal heavy dmg

haRdcore

supermassive black hole
geez, you guys really love killing consistency, don't you? the amount of people on pokebeach who suggest adding 1-1-1 and 2-2-2 lines to decks in this format is just laughable.

4 miasma leafeon is overkill in this deck, there's no reason you shouldn't be playing a leafeon Lv.X. he takes advantage of all the energy drops you've been using on roserade, and gives you a reliable way to do decent damage if you're power locked. honestly i don't think dodrio is really worth it either... what exactly is it helping?

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
haRdcore's advice in this thread is the first that actually makes sense. Thank you for that.

-1 Eevee RR
-1 Leafeon UD
-2-2 Dodrio SV
-2-2 Roserade UL
-1 Rare Candy UL
+3 Unown R LA
+2 Uxie LA
+4 PokeDex Handy 910is PT
+1 Leafeon LV.X MD
+1 Broken Time-Space PT

Dodrio is snipe bait. You'll never need four Roserade UL, and Leafeon because haRdcore mentioned that above. BTS will make this more consistent now that's your running the maximum, and Unown R LA gives you great draw power. Hopefully I helped. Good luck!

HounDOOMed

Darkness Dealer
how is sleep better than confused? sleep has a 50/50 chance of attacking and so does confused. except confused has a chance of causing damage.. unlike sleep.

fly_ray

look at my shiny new nameplate
roserade is the fastest option go with espeonroxs reply\

if you have leafeon lv.x in the deck you have a chance against healix

mulepup

Aspiring Trainer
I know this may be a stupid question, but I have just got started playing with my ten year old. But what are the benefits of Unown R? Is that the ultimate goal just to be able to draw a card with retire from the bench?

HounDOOMed

Darkness Dealer
yes. the benefit of unown R is to draw a card. i am a big fan of it because in my eyes it's never a dead draw. unless you have 1 card left in your deck of course, lol.