• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Leaf Storm (BKT-ULP)

NeedleKingSR

Night March is overrated
So, I'm mainly an expanded player, but this deck could show potential as a rogue, if not competitive deck. I'm talking about Leafeon + Lurantis, both Promo and GX. Here's a rough list.

Pokemon - 19
4* Eevee SUM
3* Leafeon GX ULP
4* Fomantis SUM
3* Lurantis SMPR25
2* Lurantis GX SUM
2* Tapu Lele GX GRI
1* Turtonator GX GRI

Trainer - 29
4* Ultra Ball SUM
2* N FCO
4* Professor Sycamore BKP
2* Cynthia ULP
3* Guzma BUR
1* Pal Pad ULP
2* Brigette BKT
2* Field Blower GRI
1* Rescue Stretcher GRI
1* Super Rod BKT
1* Special Charge STS
3* Choice Band GRI
3* Float Stone BKT

Energy - 12
9* Grass Energy SUM
3* Double Colorless Energy SUM

Gist of the deck is to use Leafeon's GX attack first turn, get several Lurantis Promos up, and start whacking with either Leafeon or Lurantis GX. 1 Turtonator because Sunny Day also boosts Fire attacks, and you already run DCE for Leafeon and Lele, and I decided Turtonator's first attack wouldn't necessarily be too bad when you're in a pickle.

Last edited:
-4 Order Pad (not sure what the strategy behind this is..)
+2 Brigette (at least). W/o turn one Brigette Leafeon’s GX attack is fairly worthless.
+2 Field Blower (to remove garbotoxin)

I like the concept overall, but my biggest concern with this deck is that with 3 Lurantis promos and a choice band, you’re still only hitting 200. With so much Zoroark running around, it’d be so much better if you could hit for 10 more.

Back