LAYOUT CHANGE MAYBE?

Princess Sapphire

Master Expert
No offense, WPM, but the current one is kind of ugly. The drop-down menus get in the way of the info, and you switched the layout just as I was getting used to the old look. I like the new idea 'cause it reminds me of the old one. The Staryu does need to go 'cause it gets in the way of the release date info. I say switch 'em! I like the idea of main menus and info on the left, and release date info on the right. That way everything is organized and neat. Many other sites have the same layout, and that's half of what makes them good sites.

Athough, I do think, like all the other Pokémon sites I go to, you should expand a bit. Don't limit yourself to just the TCG. Expand to the rest of the info, like what Serebii does. It focouses on everything: General data, character bios, episode guides, game data, TCG stuff, and a pokéDex that has almost everything. Along with daily updates when possible, it's one of the best sites there is. This is only a suggestion though, but I do hope you''ll consider it if you want Pokébeach to be a "hot spot" site that everyone will like.

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
Princess Sapphire said:
No offense, WPM, but the current one is kind of ugly. The drop-down menus get in the way of the info, and you switched the layout just as I was getting used to the old look. I like the new idea 'cause it reminds me of the old one. The Staryu does need to go 'cause it gets in the way of the release date info. I say switch 'em! I like the idea of main menus and info on the left, and release date info on the right. That way everything is organized and neat. Many other sites have the same layout, and that's half of what makes them good sites.

Athough, I do think, like all the other Pokémon sites I go to, you should expand a bit. Don't limit yourself to just the TCG. Expand to the rest of the info, like what Serebii does. It focouses on everything: General data, character bios, episode guides, game data, TCG stuff, and a pokéDex that has almost everything. Along with daily updates when possible, it's one of the best sites there is. This is only a suggestion though, but I do hope you''ll consider it if you want Pokébeach to be a "hot spot" site that everyone will like.
u forgot something! adding a price guide would be nice~

rokman

Aspiring Trainer
If you do change it to that "lala.gif" image, dont put little pokeballs in front of the links on the left becuase I noticed little ?'s in front of the links... just leave it blank.

Metal Master

Sparkily Sunshine
Hey, I can't even see the Staryu right now. XD

Its convenient for space, but that is awful text. Make it noticeable or something. That just looks..ugly. :p

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I would like to see the left menu a gain because it was much easier with the menu on the left.:)

Abhorsen

Offically retired
TYranitarFReak said:
Prices vary considerably depending on when the card was released, how popular it is at the current time, whether it is playable, whether it's legal in the current format and how rare it is within the world. Cards change prices constantly so it would have to be updated very frequently and doing the prices for ALL the cards would take up too much time. Just go look for the prices yourself IMO...

Btw, I like the left menu...

ze_draeck

I'd like to make myself believe...
i like the LALA layout, WPM, Ditch the 1 we have know and use the LALA layout! (WPM, you still have to know that i like the old 1 (This 1), but the LALA is better IMO)

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
Abhorsen said:
TYranitarFReak said:
Prices vary considerably depending on when the card was released, how popular it is at the current time, whether it is playable, whether it's legal in the current format and how rare it is within the world. Cards change prices constantly so it would have to be updated very frequently and doing the prices for ALL the cards would take up too much time. Just go look for the prices yourself IMO...

Btw, I like the left menu...

and where shall i look for??

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I say just add more pokemon to ehe banner and some on the menus if you can so it looks good.:)