LAYOUT CHANGE MAYBE?

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
What if I ditched the drop-down menu and put in a left menu again?

This is a Paint job of what it kind of would look like. The colors will not be the same, and the ? will be PokeBall bullets. Staryu would also be removed.

http://www.pokebeach.com/lala.GIF

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
After some comparison I think I like the current one a little over slightly to the new one. Also the center may look too small on some browsers, I know mine would squish it up considerably.

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member
It's better then the one thatur useing now...
I don't like the "Staryu" that's on the right hand-side (next to the scroll bar).

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Light Venusaur said:
It's better then the one thatur useing now...
I don't like the "Staryu" that's on the right hand-side (next to the scroll bar).

I am on your side on that one and I have been fighting to gid rid of that because the right menu is so hard to see.:)

jreeves

Burning Spade
I say it looks way better right now and it's way more user freindly in it's current formality...

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
Actually i kinda like the new 1 WPM suggested(not being a suckup) but out of my own perceptions on how well it looks.

It feels a bit more like the old model....

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
Actually i kinda like the new 1 WPM suggested(not being a suckup) but out of my own perceptions on how well it looks.

It feels a bit more like the old model....

ChanseyMaster

OH HAY LOL
I really like that other layout you posted. It's a lot more user-friendly for my Mac, because those other tabs screw up so I end up having to type in the URL or searching for it on Google. I also just think it keeps it a bit...tidier.

EDIT: Posted same time as Rickraptor, :D

[ChanseyMaster]

Prime

Monisou Sentai Pokanger
Both look fine. It does seem kind of silly to remove the left (and right in the beginning) side/s to add the top navi, and then to just remove the top navi and add the left side back (now with the right side already back). I really don't care which layout you use, because I come to read the content and not look at how pretty the site looks. Making the site easier to read for your viewers is very important, so if the new layout does that, then by all means.

Awww, the jason report is the same thing he gave to Pojo. :(