Ruling latios and latias

zwelgbelg

Need strategy?
What's best to use?
2 latios and 2 latias or 1 latios and 1 latias in your deck?
Ofcourse I'm talking about the ones from hp with the pokebody.

EDIT: wow 400th post, am I on here for so long already:p naajs

uuh, zwelgbelg, naajs, I don't think they understand that here :p, it's nice, this is how you would spell nice in Dutch, without translating it

well, i would play 2-2 of the HP, if you play an elemental deck, i would play 1-1 HP and 1-1 DS

4/4???? how huge is the chance that I start with one of them?
I don't want them as starters! and 8 pokemon extra!, that's a huge amount!

4/4 is a waste of deck space.

The MAXIMUM should be 2/2, no more. Anymore takes up space and increases the chances of a crap start. I wouldnt bother playing them at all since they're not even that good, but if you're worried about non-ex pokebodies then play them 2/2 IF you have the room... err, what non-ex pokebodies are you worried about exactly since there arent many out there?

Lol i build a fun T2 scizor deck with lunarcok and Latilock . LoL i was killing very one with it until some guy ruine my day by playing Space cneter. LOL

RE:  latios and latias

Abhorsen said:
4/4 is a waste of deck space.

The MAXIMUM should be 2/2, no more. Anymore takes up space and increases the chances of a crap start. I wouldnt bother playing them at all since they're not even that good, but if you're worried about non-ex pokebodies then play them 2/2 IF you have the room... err, what non-ex pokebodies are you worried about exactly since there arent many out there?
Pidgeot-d, Golduck-d, Houndoom UF to name a few.

can 1/2 be done?

Mosly ninetail , dewgong i see some1 tech in one in a Meguaime decl to protect fire weakness and it pokebodies safegurd.

I'm not afraid of certain poke-bodies, it's just;I wanted to play a primeape d deck and i play it now with a lunarock combo, so I can play T2 primeape and deal 60 damage..and I was wondering if it might be usefull to use latilock instead..but I'm gonna stick with lunarock, the deck works great..i use primeape because of my lack of arcanine ex :( But If i get my hands on those, I'm going to play T2 arcanine for sure

Back