Ruling Latios * and Latias *

Polostiepok

Aspiring Trainer
I always hear "Oh!!! Latios * is so a good card (in the right Deck). Its much better than Latias * cause it kills EVERY Stage 2!!!"
But HERES MY QUESTION!!! What big Stage2 non ex Pokes are in the current Metagame? Banette ex is cilled by Latias, RK9 ex is killed, Flygon ex d is killed, jeah, almost EVERYTHING is killed!!! Even Eeveelutions??? So tell me, whats better on Latios *???

Thanks!!!

Polo

Your insistant question marks are annoying.

There are currently 21 Stage 2's that have 120 HP. The Amphy's (2), Charizard δ, Gatr δ, Slakings (2), T-tar δ. THen, there's Flygon δ, both Kabutops, Kingdra δ, Shiftry LM, Typholsion UF have all 110. I believe thar they are somewhat common.

Thank you... and sorry for the question marks... ^^

Okay but lets say you play a deck with Metagross and Scizor. You wönt have trouble against those cards, excluding fire. Bt you will have trouble against Arcanine ex and Flareon ex. so... I think that Latias * is better. Other Opinions?

It depends on your deck, really. Latias* can kill all but a couple ex Pokemon in one shot. Actually, unless I'm forgetting someone, I think the only four that stand a chance against a OHKO would be Metagross, Aggron, Steelix, and Scizor ex. Metagross and Aggron ex wouldn't make a difference either way, since they're both a Stage 2 AND an ex. I don't like Latios* as much because it's absolutely useless in decks like Bandoom and Medicham ex decks, or other decks that rely on Stage 1 Pokemon. However, on the other side of the coin, Latias* is useless against decks that don't use ex Pokemon. So really, it's all about what your deck counters better. They both have their ups and downs.

Heck, you could even gauge Rayquaza* as well, since he deals 100 to each ex. People running Absol, Bannette, or Eeveelutions hate that card, and Absol is seeing quite a bit of play right now.

OK thank you!!! ^^ I think so too. It depends on the Deck and the Metagame... but at superswampert...
A One Shot Metagross d kill is not too imprortant and not soo special. Sorry.

Considering the popularity of metanite....I would think that is amazingly good.

Depends on what type you're running. If you're running an Electric deck but want to play Latias*, good luck on the two turns you take to power it up while your Opponent just plays around it.

Arcanine out.

BlazikenX said:
Teddiursa said:
Latias* I think is more powerful as Latios* can't hit eeveelutions ex

Latios* can hit eevelutions ex. with his first attack =]

Yep, Base Damage Doesn't do anythiong:rolleyes:

except for the fact of Arcy, Latios* IS Better. Popularity of MSN-BC, with out Metagross, it's almost nothing. Sallygross/Flymence, it anly uses Stage 2(well, the importent are Stage 2). Metanite, Nuff Said. Liabilty mostly uses Typhlosion. FlyQueen. QueenGatr, Queen Variants (well, in the Assen it's heavily played =P. By me =P). FFF. almost every deck uses Queen. Not to forget that Jolteon* is Better for some players than Lati@s* in SMQ

Edit: Let's not Forget Mercury, Gatr variants, Flygon d Variants and Armaldo PK

Back