Help Last minute adjustment for Madison

Alphahitman4

Quad Sylveon Master
I am going to play Sylveon GX disruption; my last thing im considering is either play comfey of a jolteon (AOR). I am not sure if current meta contains much usage of status condition or not. Could any help me on which card I should place into the deck? Thanks for your help. Its a pretty standard decklist just stuck between either jolteon for the Rayquaza matchup or comfey to prevent conditions on my team.

I am going to play Sylveon GX disruption; my last thing im considering is either play comfey of a jolteon (AOR). I am not sure if current meta contains much usage of status condition or not. Could any help me on which card I should place into the deck? Thanks for your help. Its a pretty standard decklist just stuck between either jolteon for the Rayquaza matchup or comfey to prevent conditions on my team.

I think there is roughly zero chance you see Rayquaza this weekend. Not saying it won't be played. Just saing i doubt you see it. I wouldn't try to tech around it. Honestly, I don't think you should tech either into Quad Sylveon.

I think there is roughly zero chance you see Rayquaza this weekend. Not saying it won't be played. Just saing i doubt you see it. I wouldn't try to tech around it. Honestly, I don't think you should tech either into Quad Sylveon.

oh ok, thanks for ge info, should i play vaporeon AOR?

oh ok, thanks for ge info, should i play vaporeon AOR?
I honestly think there is even less chance you see Volcanion. I think with that deck, you are either sinking or swimming with the sylveons.

I wish I was going btw. I have a number of buddies in my league who are going to be there and I think it will be a lot of fun.

I honestly think there is even less chance you see Volcanion. I think with that deck, you are either sinking or swimming with the sylveons.

I wish I was going btw. I have a number of buddies in my league who are going to be there and I think it will be a lot of fun.
Oh ok, thanks for the insight, bummer, hopefully will be fun, this will be my first regional in pokemon, so im excited. hope your buddies do wel too.

I think you can beat Mray just from the energy disruption alone, theres good reason to have a parallel city or two with plea gx as well.
I didn't think about teching vaporeon, and while I think volcanion is unlikely, I think some people will just go YOLO with it.

Ive been thinking about Sylveon GX myself and worry about Greninja, Volcanion and turbo Lapras (patch city)

I think you can beat Mray just from the energy disruption alone, theres good reason to have a parallel city or two with plea gx as well.
I didn't think about teching vaporeon, and while I think volcanion is unlikely, I think some people will just go YOLO with it.

Ive been thinking about Sylveon GX myself and worry about Greninja, Volcanion and turbo Lapras (patch city)
Tea i do play 2 parallel city in the deck yea u just never know with regional if u end up paired with one of few ppl playing a deck that is bad matchup but isnt all that commonly being played.

Turbo Lapras is doable. I play it a lot and Sylveon is somewhat dicey because of plea. There is a lot more resource management involved against Sylveon and most people probably haven't played against it enough to know how to do so.

Greninja is a wretched match up for Sylveon. But as with the others, I don't think you will see it much. I wouldn't try to tech for it. Honestly, I think you need to focus on the big ones: Garbodor variants, Deciplume variants (including Ninetales), Straight Ninetales, Lapras Waterbox, and to a much lesser extent Darkrai (which you should own due to resistance). You will see some rogue decks out there, but your job is to make sure you prepare for the biggest part of the field. I would bet any amount of money that I just rattled off 75% or more of the field with the list I just put down :)

you rattled off 75% of the field with Garbodor hehe.
I think 2 N 2 Kukui deals with garbos. The start is a gonna be a crazy race to get rid of all the DCE to stop Drampa, then go to town with kukui attacks for 130 to OHKO garbos if you win the DCE race.

Back