Wi-Fi Trades LaprasBoi’s “My Player” thread - Manaphy Eggs wanted, legit rares on offer.

RE: LaprasBoi’s “My Player” thread

i'll trade any kanto starter for a shiny zubat, the only shinies i ever found were a tentacool(Which i accidenatally ran from) and a geodude, which self-destructed. I have such horrible luck with shinies

I would like to get one of your Zubats (un-nicknamed), any of the Jirachis w/ no nickname, any of the Celebis w/ no nickname, any of the Mews w/ no nicknames a Swablu and a Zigzagoon. (No nicknames for all Pokemon.) I have both Latias and Latios. What else would you want?

PS. I don't mind if the Pokemon are cloned.

Eevee_Master said:
i'll trade any kanto starter for a shiny zubat, the only shinies i ever found were a tentacool(Which i accidenatally ran from) and a geodude, which self-destructed. I have such horrible luck with shinies
Now that you mention it, I think a Koffing did the same to me, once. I have Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charmander already, though.
D.N.A said:
I would like to get one of your Zubats (un-nicknamed), any of the Jirachis w/ no nickname, any of the Celebis w/ no nickname, any of the Mews w/ no nicknames a Swablu and a Zigzagoon. (No nicknames for all Pokemon.) I have both Latias and Latios. What else would you want?

PS. I don't mind if the Pokemon are cloned.
Hmm. I am really not sure I need anything you have on offer in your thread.

I want false swipe swabalu or a clone of it I can offer you a legit:
lucky egg
stick
starf berry
shiny dragonite
deoxys

I give you a Latias, Latios, Articuno and Moltres.
I want for that one Mew.
And please Celebi for PokeDex entry only.

P.S: Please no nickname for Mew.

Could I dex a couple of nintendo event pokemon? If I have anything you dont you can dexthem aswell?

I didn't read that u wanted to trade only in Boston, USA.
I live in Sydney, Australia.
If u can some how if u can trade over to Wi-Fi.

I want a false swipe swablu and a shiny zubat.
My shinies are
Flygon
Linoone
Ludicolo
Primeape
Venomoth
Rapidash
Gyarados
Houndoom

Also have a legit Deoxys at level 40

I'll trade you a G.S.C starter for a feebas, which starter do you want most?

HITMONCHAN said:
Hey LAPARAS I will trade you a LATIAS for a CELIBII W/NO NICKNAME
Hmmm... really looking for Latios and Latias on GBA, not as much on DS. I will think about it. Unless you live near me, in which case, let’s do it.
Aqua Smeargle said:
I want false swipe swabalu or a clone of it I can offer you a legit:
lucky egg
stick
starf berry
shiny dragonite
deoxys
Wow! All that stuff is rare and I want it, definitely. I have to think about it, though... please don’t be offended, but you are kind of the poster boy(?) for cheating, what with offering designer Pokémon and all. Even if I believe that all that stuff is legit( shiny Dragonite!? Man, you’re really lucky), I have to consider whether your cheating might have corrupted their code in such a way that Nintendo would find out and ban me from tournaments. I don’t know much about programming, but I am absolutely paranoid about being banned.
Also, are you offering all that, or am I supposed to pick..?
Lugia XD001 said:
I give you a Latias, Latios, Articuno and Moltres.
I want for that one Mew.
And please Celebi for PokeDex entry only.

P.S: Please no nickname for Mew.
Well... see my answer to HITMONCHAN above... Looking for Lati@s on GBA more, so unless you’re in the Boston area... What about Shiny Ludicolo? Or Johto Starters with Elemental Hyper Beams. Heh, I couldn’t nickname Mew if I wanted to.
corpy7 said:
Could I dex a couple of nintendo event pokemon? If I have anything you dont you can dexthem aswell?
Um. Maybe. I dunno. How do I know I will get them back? Plus I am a little reluctant, as if I do it for you, I will have to do it for everyone. Hope you understand. Do you have any good items to trade as “payment” for ’dexing them? That might get around the issue.
Light Venusaur said:
I didn't read that u wanted to trade only in Boston, USA.
I live in Sydney, Australia.
If u can some how if u can trade over to Wi-Fi.
Heh, no worries, miss. That only applies to those few in the middle list, which I want on GBA( Latios and Latias so that I can catch them more easily, Johto starters because I have not quite finished Colosseum and XD yet). If people DO live near me, I would definitely prefer to trade on GBA so I can complete my ’dexes and clone in Emerald, but most of my trades will be online, so that is not a problem.
Shiny Squirtle said:
I want a false swipe swablu and a shiny zubat.
My shinies are
Flygon
Linoone
Ludicolo
Primeape
Venomoth
Rapidash
Gyarados
Houndoom

Also have a legit Deoxys at level 40
Nice! I definitely think we can work something out. If the Deoxys is legit, it would be nice to have.
Are the shinies legit too, or cheated?
9tails said:
I'll trade you a G.S.C starter for a feebas, which starter do you want most?
Ummmm do they have Elemental Hyper Beams? Or are you in the Boston area? I am looking for those more on GBA unless they have EHBs.

No offense taken.
I only got my AR a month or so ago, I really do have quite a few good and shiny pokemon from before that, they were just the product of hard work and luck. I also don't know that much about programming, but to the best of my knowledge nintedo either hand checks games for abnormal things (like 99 masterballs in the item pocket) or uses the mechanism built into XD (which I know from experience only flags pokemon with stats higher than thier allotted max) or a combination of the two. I highly doubt they have some magic machine that detects minute abnormalities.
If you want to trade I can attach an items to deoxys and dragonite and one to a crappy pokemon, and you just give me swabalu and two crappy pokemon.

Yea all of my shinies are legit as well. Just tell me which ones you want.

Aqua Smeargle said:
No offense taken.
I only got my AR a month or so ago, I really do have quite a few good and shiny pokemon from before that, they were just the product of hard work and luck. I also don't know that much about programming, but to the best of my knowledge nintedo either hand checks games for abnormal things (like 99 masterballs in the item pocket) or uses the mechanism built into XD (which I know from experience only flags pokemon with stats higher than thier allotted max) or a combination of the two. I highly doubt they have some magic machine that detects minute abnormalities.
If you want to trade I can attach an items to deoxys and dragonite and one to a crappy pokemon, and you just give me swabalu and two crappy pokemon.
Yeah, I have a bunch of Pidgey, Rattata, Zigzagoon and Wurmple for stuff like that, no prob. I guess we can trade.
Shiny Squirtle said:
Yea all of my shinies are legit as well. Just tell me which ones you want.
Hmmmm I dunno... Deoxys and shiny Flygon?

Hmm... How about any Celebi for a Lv. 5 Hasty Mew? It is cloned, though, and you'll have to be patient. (see why in my thread.)

Hey. Sorry for not replying sooner. I am still very interested in trading the Togepi for the Jirachi, but only if you are still interested. Deal?

Eevee_Master said:
would you trade me; or let me dex a jirachi
I’m sure we can work something out. Do you have any interesting items maybe?
Crazy Weavile said:
Hmm... How about any Celebi for a Lv. 5 Hasty Mew? It is cloned, though, and you'll have to be patient. (see why in my thread.)
Hasty? Cool, don’t have that, might be a good trade. I need some time to access Pal Park anyway. So how did you get Mew?
ItalianLepercuan said:
shiny raichu for shiny zubat
That works. Is Raichu legitimate?
Gardevoir_Milotic said:
Hey. Sorry for not replying sooner. I am still very interested in trading the Togepi for the Jirachi, but only if you are still interested. Deal?
Let me get back to you. And, for a non-shiny, non-legendary, Jirachi would be an Emerald clone if I do accept.
Aqua Smeargle said:
Ok, great! I'll PM you when Im ready.
OK, cool. Will take me a bit to access Pal Park anyway.

Back