Lanturn - Feraligatr

daviduk2000

Aspiring Trainer
Ok iv been trying to find a smooth quick way to pair these two together for a while. anybody got any good support ideas?

86-lanturn.jpg

108-feraligatr.jpg

this is my list so far.

2-1-2 Faraligatr (Prime)
4-4 Lanturn (Prime).
2-2 Floatzel UL
2 spiritomb.

3 interviewers questions.
3 pokemon collector.
2 Vs Seeker
2 e-belts
2 rare candy.
2 BTS
1 sunny shore city gym

Strategy. get out feraligatr QUICK, and Lanturn. Interviewers to fill my hand with energy. and slap em alll down. (by turning lanturn to water) for an easy high hitting attack.

I used to play Magnegatr, which is a pretty similar deck, so I'll help as best I can.
You should probably use 4 Spiritomb. Since it's a starter, you want to begin with it as much as possible. Max it out.
4 Pokémon Collector- or at least 3- could be a good idea. You don't want to start with ONLY Spiritomb, of course.
I'd suggest running either Palmer's Contribution or Flower Shop Lady (a total of two, since space is short). Getting energy and Pokémon back can be a pain, those really help.
Some drawpower would be nice as well. Put some Uxie/PONT/Professor Araragi in there, and you'll be good. If you find the space, including Azelf could be a good decision.
Now, I would tell you to take out an E-Belt, but I don't know your meta. If you see lots of Gyarados, sticking with 3 could be a good idea (although you shouldn't have much trouble with that regardless). Against lots of decks, moving up from 110 to 130 wouldn't be a huge advantage, and space could be better used for other cards.

Hmm ii suppose Expert belts really not that important. i dont see many gyarados here. Also his attacks should be powerfull enough anyway...

What about a sunnyshore city gym? 3 of my mates run Dusknoir lv x (the single most annoying card in the world.) so i really need stadiums.

Back